Never been a symptom spotter...but

Me too, what are your plans for next cycle?

I'm really lost on this current cycle I thought for sure this would be it. And then AF showed up. I don't bleed very long usually but it's usually at least 3 days. Af started yesterday and was a lot lighter than normal. And today I've basically only been spotting. I would think implantation maybe but I got bfn yesterday. It's just not normal for me.

Next cycle I will be doing my last cycle on femara before we try something else. And will be using pregnitude with it.

im going to try red clover blossom tea, raspberry leaf tea, nettles tea, maca, and geritol ( just till ovulation and then I'll switch to prenatal). Also I'm going to try to eat more clean and lose 10lbs or so..

im going to try red clover blossom tea, raspberry leaf tea, nettles tea, maca, and geritol ( just till ovulation and then I'll switch to prenatal). Also I'm going to try to eat more clean and lose 10lbs or so..

I'm hoping to lose a few pounds as well. I'm also looking into essential oils but haven't decided if I will be using any.

I'm hoping to lose a few pounds as well. I'm also looking into essential oils but haven't decided if I will be using any.
i heard clery sage is a good essential oil for fertility☺️ I love essential oils, use them all the time.. but I haven't used any of the fertility ones yet ... keep me updated, we seem to have very similar cycles.. I'll keep updating you on this thread this month

Okay!! I'll keep updating as well. I heard that thyme is good for low progesterone which is.a problem I have. So I've considered trying it.

just another update. today should have been day 3 of AF however AF ended after a day and a half and was super super light. Part of me wants to test again just in case but part of me is sure i'm just getting my hopes up..

AF is done, and it's CD 8 for me, going to start testing on OPKS on CD 10.. I stopped the vitex, it's making me have horrible moods swings.. this cycle I am trying maca, red clover tea,dandelion tea,omega 3 oil, vitamin d supplement, vitamin b6 supplement, folic acid, and geritol liquid tonic ( just until ovulation then I'll switch to prenatals)

AF is done, and it's CD 8 for me, going to start testing on OPKS on CD 10.. I stopped the vitex, it's making me have horrible moods swings.. this cycle I am trying maca, red clover tea,dandelion tea,omega 3 oil, vitamin d supplement, vitamin b6 supplement, folic acid, and geritol liquid tonic ( just until ovulation then I'll switch to prenatals)

I had an incredibly weird AF lasting only a day and a half and I passed some grey tissue. I did femara (fertility medicine) this cycle. And will be discussing this grey tissue this Friday at my mid cycle appointment. It already doing OPK no positive yet. Also using pregnitude

CD 10 today,, did an OPK and it was negative.. but I am having EWCM, so I am going to go ahead and try to start BD ing lol already did BD on CD7 😂 Going to just BD as much as possible this cycle.. that's the plan anyway

CD 10 today,, did an OPK and it was negative.. but I am having EWCM, so I am going to go ahead and try to start BD ing lol already did BD on CD7 😂 Going to just BD as much as possible this cycle.. that's the plan anyway

I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet this cycle. I have a mid cycle appointment today and we will be discussing the need to possibly go ahead and do IUI..

I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet this cycle. I have a mid cycle appointment today and we will be discussing the need to possibly go ahead and do IUI..

What CD are you on?

It's still pretty early, your positive opk is coming I'm sure 😀 I tested an opk again today and it was almost positive! ( like the slightest shade ever from being positive)and yesterday when I tested it , it was super negative.. but I knew something was up because I was having EWCM.. so I went ahead and BD last night.. so im hopefully * ovulating in the next few days.. I didn't get this color on the stick until CD 14 last month ( 1 day before positive OPK)... it's only CD 11 for me.. so I'm not sure what's going on lol

I did another opk today (CD12) and it was positive! I BD on CD7,CD,10,CD,11 .. hoping to try to BD at least the next 3 days in a row.. FX for both of us 😀

I did another opk today (CD12) and it was positive! I BD on CD7,CD,10,CD,11 .. hoping to try to BD at least the next 3 days in a row.. FX for both of us 😀

Yay! Hope this is the month for both of us. Fingers crossed.

just wanted to update 2 dpo and not a thing in the world symptom wise (obviously) just praying really hard that this is the month it would be awesome to tell my husband that hes going to be a father on fathers day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->