Never thought I'd come over here! *long*

Cherrybomb143

Reaction score
Over a year ago I found myself pregnant with our first and only daughter Chloe. We were beyond happy and nervous first time parents and I logged onto BB rather often while pregnant. Now, my daughter is turning a year old in October and I am ready to TTC for number two.

My husband and I are in a weird stage of our lives. We really want to move out of state and start over. New career for him and a more affordable lifestyle. California is super expensive and after a car crash (Not our fault) and fraudulent charges on our dept card.. Were super frugal.

I am constantly bugging my husband about number two and its always the same answer. I am frustrated and fell disappointed but, I know he means well. Its seems that when and if we move we can start TTC.

I am the kind of person who wants it now! :nope:

Postpartum I have lost over 55lbs and I am smaller then I was before I conceived my daughter. I feel great but I am still working on the last 15lbs to be at my ideal weight!

I know this was super long but, I really need some support and girl friends to help me through this frustrating time. I hate waiting!!! :dohh:

Any tips on how to ignore the other pregnant ladies and feel like my day will come sooner then later? <3 Thanks!

Welcome!! Do you know where you might move to? I have been living in California for 3.5 years and yes, it's very expensive!!!

We are hoping Florida. He applied for a job and were waiting to hear back.

Hi :D :wave:

First off, I cannot say how expensive it is in Cali, as I live all the way in New Zealand (however, my best friend lives in Pasadena, so I do plan to visit at some point)

I have a long wait ahead of me too, one of the reasons being I would like to move out of my mother's house (again), but as I live in quake ridden Christchurch, Unless I can find some people to go flatting with, who wont mind living with me while preg/after i have a baby, this is not going to be easy, so I can understand the stress of finding a place that's affordable prior to ttc.

Another of my reasons is that I would like to lose weight (though quite a lot more than you....48kg -96lbs give or take-)

I agree that it is difficult to look past all the women who are either pregnant, or have newborns/young children. The best tip I can think of is to just keep reminding yourself that one day, that WILL be you. That losing those extra few pounds will make the pregnancy easier, and that you will have more money to spend on baby and other things if you move to a cheaper area. Also, use this time of waiting to lavish Chloe with as much attention as you can, for once the new bundle of joy arrives, not doubt your attention shall be spit, and I'm sure Chloe will love the extra time with mommy before her brother or sister arrives :)

Sorry I can't be more helpful

Hubby and I have been talking bout this too. Thorrin is now a year and we want a good size family. We're thinking of next spring starting. Soooo he said to start trying? How exciting! Florida is beautiful. So is Cali. Fl is cheaper but then again it's also a boom bust state like az and nv. So jobs might be a little harder to come by. But that's comparing it to here in the northeast.
Lots of exciting things comig your way!

Omg he said lets start trying!!

Fantastic!!

I live in Florida, and I love it here! To me it is a bit expensive, but I grew up in the Midwest where cost of living is dirt cheap, so I'm sure it is less expensive than California :)

Best of luck to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->