Never thought that I would make this thread...

luckylady911

Reaction score
I never thought that I would be writing this but I was wondering could I be pregnant again? OH and I have had sex three times since Alex was born and the first time was about 2 weeks ago. I know that it is not perfect but he didn't finish each time while we were doing it until last night (sorry if TMI). I was going to take the plan B pill today but then got what I thought was my period on my way there. Well it ended up only being spotting bright red blood and then only very small amounts when I wiped the rest of the day. What was your first period like after baby? I was worried that it might be implantation bleeding or something. I want more babies but not yet. I have to have my gall bladder removed and we are planning our wedding right now. I am not feeling the smartest right now. Will a pregnancy test test a false positive because of only having Alex 6 weeks ago? Should I still take the pill anyways in case? Will it work now anyways? Any advice?

i dont have an answer for the first period question, but i wouldn't take the plan b pill because if you conceived two weeks ago it will not work. also, i am pretty sure you should not get a positive pregnancy test from having your child six weeks ago. good luck! :hug:

thank you, no I was going to take it because of last night but I'm not sure if too much time has passed?

My period was lighter than usual, but that's not saying much because I always had really heavy periods and it wasn't really that light

mine is meaga hevey and it my first one after giveing birth 6 weeks ago

My first period is heavy just like they were before pregnancy.

x

thank you, no I was going to take it because of last night but I'm not sure if too much time has passed?

You can take it up to 72 hours after (although effectiveness decreases with time), but if the spotting was implantation bleeding and you were pregnant, it would not have been from the night before (think that's what Alexas Mommy meant) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"