• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Never trust a test after 10 minutes.... Right?!

MoonKitty

Reaction score
I started another thread "Clearblue..." yesterday and keep getting negatives, super faint lines, or possible evaporation lines. I was feeling pretty down about it all and was picking up all my tests to throw away and I found this from yesterday! I've never had a line like that after taking a test. I know I'm just clinging onto the little bit of hope I have left. I shouldn't trust this, right? I feel so crazy not knowing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 100
I feel like theres something there, but its lower than it should be?

In any case, no, you *technically* shouldnt trust a test after the time limit, buuuuut.

With #2, I tested first thing in the morning at 8dpo, it was negative. Something told me to check it before bed and it was a very faint positive. Sure enough the next morning at 9dpo, it was a faint bfp within the time limit.

Now with #3, same thing. Tested first thing in the morning at 9dpo, negative. Checked it before bed and it was a obvious bfp. The next morning at 10dpo was a great bfp.

Try again in a day or so. Good luck!

Thank you ChickenMommy! I did get a super faint positive on a FRER this morning. I will be a week late tomorrow so I hope I know for definite soon.

I did this exact test same line
Been confused to. Decided not to trust it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"