Never wanted something so badly!

debralouise

Mummy to Grace and Jack x
Reaction score
Hi girls,
I've not started a thread on this one for a while but thought that I should do as am feeling that I need some support! - sorry:cry:

i've never felt soooo broody - I really want to be pregnany again and everywhere I look women are pregnant or have new babies!!
To update you:
We moved (as planned) which is brilliant but we're stuck in rented accom because we've not sold our house which means yet another set back in baby terms :cry:
Dont get me wrong im soooo pleased we've moved but I just feel so stuck now and also we're thinking about where to buy eventually which means I may have to move jobs for nursery reasons with Grace etc but again thats another 'hold off' however DH wants to further his career again so I have to fall in and not think about mine.

My question is do you think this is all perhaps a reason for DH not to have another? is he thinking one is enough? Does he not want another baby with me? So many questions that I feel i just cant bring up with him.

Sorry for the rant - helps to write it down - hope you're all doing ok xx xx
Or am i being selfish????

Ah hun... you should talk to him about how you are feeling... but i think yu might be being a bit paranoid... unless he actually says i dont want any more i wouldnt job to conclusions! He prob just wants to get everythng sorted 1st!!
I know my OH wants us to move etc 1st and has said he wants to wait... i said i was not waiting any longer than Nov as who knows whne we will be able to move!!
Men i think have a thing in their brain and they need to sort out all these things before they can thing kids etc...... where as women have a switch that once it gets switched to broody everything else goes out the window...lol..:haha:

It will all work out.. just chat it over with him and then you can plan properly!

I know what you mean about babys and pregnant women everywhere... we have all these women in work that are either pregnant or are off just haveing had a baby and keep calling in with teh wee cuties in toe!!!..... does not help us when we are gagging for a baby and cant do anything yet!!...:wacko:

I know you're right love but like you said its that damn broody switch!

We'd originally said oct / nov (same as u!) just hoping there's not another reason to put it off! Need to block out these feelings until the house sells coz its just on my mind constantly - dreams and all!

I'll broach the subject again - well maybe when he's had a beer or 2!:happydance: lol
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->