New and anxious

I broke down and poas about 30-minutes ago. BFN. Still no AF and she usually shows around 8-10am. Still crampy. I don’t know what to expect. I’ve always heard if BFN 14dpo, you’re out. I believe I am somewhere between that 12-14 dpi mark.
:hugs:. I’m sorry <3

I broke down and poas about 30-minutes ago. BFN. Still no AF and she usually shows around 8-10am. Still crampy. I don’t know what to expect. I’ve always heard if BFN 14dpo, you’re out. I believe I am somewhere between that 12-14 dpi mark.
:hugs: FX for you for next cycle <3.

Thanks, Ladies
Still no AF, but she will come soon I’m sure. I’ll be checking in on everyone. I love all the support.

Hi hon welcome to baby and bump and good luck.

I came off the mini pill back in Feb and have been ttc since then. With sadly 4 chemical pregnancies.
When I first came off the pill my cycles were a bit irregular but now they have settled alot.
Sometimes it takes a little while for our bodies to regulate after coming off birth control, but other times it can kick right in right away.
I had the implant for 6 years and we got pregnant with my now 14 month old son 2 weeks after having it removed.

Was hoping it was going to be that easy this time but we're on my 9th cycle ttc.:shrug:
Hope u have better luck and fall much sooner.
Good luck and feel free to join us all in the testing threads on here. There is a November one up at the moment which alot of us are on.
We have alot of new ladies so u will fit right in.
A December testing thread should be up towerd the end of this month.
No doubt ill still be hanging around then to.
Lol.:coffee:

Everyone is so lovely and so supportive.
Hope AF stays away and u get a late BFP

Hi hon welcome to baby and bump and good luck.

I came off the mini pill back in Feb and have been ttc since then. With sadly 4 chemical pregnancies.
When I first came off the pill my cycles were a bit irregular but now they have settled alot.
Sometimes it takes a little while for our bodies to regulate after coming off birth control, but other times it can kick right in right away.
I had the implant for 6 years and we got pregnant with my now 14 month old son 2 weeks after having it removed.

Was hoping it was going to be that easy this time but we're on my 9th cycle ttc.:shrug:
Hope u have better luck and fall much sooner.
Good luck and feel free to join us all in the testing threads on here. There is a November one up at the moment which alot of us are on.
We have alot of new ladies so u will fit right in.
A December testing thread should be up towerd the end of this month.
No doubt ill still be hanging around then to.
Lol.:coffee:

Everyone is so lovely and so supportive.
Hope AF stays away and u get a late BFP

I am so sorry for your losses. I know that is even harder. I’ll have FX’d for you. I hope I get to see your BFP soon too.
Thank you for mentioning the testing threads. I’m getting used to how it all works here.
No AF and another BFN this evening. I’ve gone from crampy to now down right hurting in my lower left side. I have never felt like this before.
Btw: My eldest son was conceived my first time DTD and I was only 16. Later when I married and wanted to conceive it took over a year. It doesn’t seem to make sense how things happen sometimes.
Never would have guessed I’d be here again. I thought I was done and then that fever snuck up on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->