new and confused haha

wannabemummy

Reaction score
hey guys im new to all this and trying to get the hang of it but struggling lol ive been with my partner 3 years now and was shocked but yet delighted to find out that i ws expecting!!! we were really looking forward to the idea of becoming parents so were devasted when we went for a scan when i ws 15 weeks and we found out that there was no baby and i had m/c due to blighted ovum. We decided to try again and were really shocked when within a few months i still hadnt dropped on!! my periods became irregular and i became worried , i went to the dr time and time again only to be told "your young it will happen in time" " its stress" so when i finally got referred to the fertility clinic it was a break through!!! after many tests , scans and much poking and prodding i have just been diagnosed with pcos i have just been prescribed with my first 3 month course of clomid so would be really gratefull for any feedback or any one who could share their experiances with me as im going through an exciting yet anxious time!!!! thanx guys wannabemummy xxx:happydance:

Welcome :hi:
Good luck least your finally getting some answers!
xxxx

thank u for the warm welcome guys!!! im hoping some one can show me the ropes on here its all very confusing haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->