New and Confused

Galadria

Reaction score
Greetings!

Hello! I'll just go by Galadria for now. :) I am new here and had a question.

My SO and I have been TTC for a little while now. The unfortunate thing is I never know when the right time to DTD is. My main problems are inconsistencies in cycle lengths and not previously tracking any of it. I can go anywhere from 28 days to two months without a period. They last anywhere from 3 to 5 days of active bleeding. I am not really a spotter at all.

I have four period/ovulation tracker apps on my phone, now, in addition to researching on the web. If any of them agree at all it is pure coincidence. I have backdated and added information that I can remember. One app said I ovulated one week ago today, some say it will happen some point during this week, some say in another week, and some say not until February! At this point, I don't really have any basis for formulating a solid idea on it. Any ideas or suggestions? :nope:

Greetings!

Hello! I'll just go by Galadria for now. :) I am new here and had a question.

My SO and I have been TTC for a little while now. The unfortunate thing is I never know when the right time to DTD is. My main problems are inconsistencies in cycle lengths and not previously tracking any of it. I can go anywhere from 28 days to two months without a period. They last anywhere from 3 to 5 days of active bleeding. I am not really a spotter at all.

I have four period/ovulation tracker apps on my phone, now, in addition to researching on the web. If any of them agree at all it is pure coincidence. I have backdated and added information that I can remember. One app said I ovulated one week ago today, some say it will happen some point during this week, some say in another week, and some say not until February! At this point, I don't really have any basis for formulating a solid idea on it. Any ideas or suggestions? :nope:

Hi and welcome! The app trackers if you're only putting in when your last AF was won't be able to tell you exactly when you will ovulate. The only way to be certain of it is to temp and chart. I would suggest buying a basal body thermometer, most drug stores will sell them. Fertility friend is what seems to be the easiest to use. So just take your temp every morning and chart it down, there is tons of info on that app to help you learn about temping etc. You can also buy cheap OPK's and pee on those throughout your cycle and it will help you as well to define when you might be ovulating.

I hope this helps and good luck! Lots of baby :dust: to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->