new and confused

needprayers

Reaction score
hello to all, i have been reading threads on her for months, and have finally decided to join the site! i am really hoping it will help me on my journey of trying to conceive. i am very computer challenged and am hoping im doing this right.. haha. i really would love to talk and get to know women going through the same things i am. my husband and i have been trying for a year now, finally on clomid. our first round on clomid failed with no ovulation. currently on my second round. praying this works! i look forward to chatting with you all..

:hi: welcome hun

lots of luck with your TTC journey & I hope the clomid works its magic for you this cycle :dust: xx

hey im totally all about the support.. so let me know if u need help with anything and ill do my best!! and thanks to all for the welcomes im so happy i joined!!

Welcome!!

i have recently joined too, and everyone on here is lovely!!

good luck

xoxo

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welc.gif :wave:

Welcome.

Happy Posting.

:wave:

V xxxx

I was just wondering if anyone can give me tips on how this works.
Can I ask questions in the TTC section even when ttc with 2nd child? As i stated, i got preggo quickly with DD, who is 2 now: but i have been off bc for a year this month and have NOT gotten preggo?? I finally broke down and starting temping etc. and am ovulating BUT my fertile cm doesn't match the temp shift and my lp is kinda short. Anyway, there is also a MF ( one testicle) so maybe it's just not meant to be right now. I am hopeful though!!
Any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"