New and finally NTNP!

stinaf22

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I'm new to these forums and finally excited to NTNP for my first! I'm going to take the more laid back approach for now and *try* not to obsessive over it too much. I was on the pill for 4 years and stopped in the middle of my pack since I was on LoSeasonique and just couldn't wait any longer lol. I took my last BCP Sep. 23, had my withdraw bleed a few days later, and AF showed up Oct. 22! So hopefully my body is now getting back on track and it won't take too long to finally see that BFP :happydance: Anyways, hello again to you all and I hope to make some new friends here!

Hi stinaff22,

I'm in a similar position to you. I took my last BCP on 18th September (I had been on BC for 14 years). I had my withdrawal bleed on 23rd September then AF showed up on 20th October. We were going to NTNP this cycle for the first time but then decided last cycle that we'd try anyway knowing that it will probably take a while for my cycles to settle down again and for my body to ovulate.

If this cycle is similar to last month I will be in my fertile period from 27th October - 3rd November.

We should stay in touch to see how we both get on?

Not many ppl know that we are NTNP so it's good to come on here to get things off your chest :)

X

I am going through almost the identical situation as well! We decided mid Oct to switch to NTNP and I also got too excited and stopped mid pack. Withdrawal bleeding 17-24ish. I'm not sure how long it will take to get back on schedule. We should all keep in touch and see how this goes! NTNP Buddies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->