New and going crazy

giggled

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

This is my first ever attempt at getting pregnant and boy am I going a bit insane!

I'm currently on 7DPO and AF is due in approx. 6 days. My husband and I did the horizontal tango dance every day for 3 days pre-ovulation, on ovulation date and two days after.

I've not really been feeling anything else but normal, except maybe a little nervous and ocassionally have some mild cramping but nothing like AF cramps and to be honest, was expecting to get some more cramps today as according to my little calculator today should be implantation day. On the good/bad side, when I woke up this morning, I did feel a little sick, not sure if that is anything positive.

Oh, and also I did a HPT on Monday evening as I had been to the gym and was abnormally exhausted afterwards and felt very ill - although that may have been due to the sunshine all day, I am succeptible to heat stroke - the test was negative, but that may have been due to it being so early past ovulation.

Would someone that might be a little more experienced than I am let me know some of the early early pregnancy signs? I am hoping against hope that we are one of the very lucky ones that get pregnant quite quickly but know deep down that this time probably won't be the lucky cycle.

Thanks!

hey hun, im also 7dpo but unfortunately ive got longer to wait as i dont come on until 16dpo :( as many ladies on here will agree with me, alot of early pregnancy signs are simarlar to af signs and also alot are just shear coincidence hopefully yours are EP. im really trying not to symptom spot but its sooo hard :( good luck to you hun xxx

Hi Giggled

I am in my first month ttc too and am symptom spotting. Today I am 6dpo and my symptoms today are temperature drop, sore boobs, a spot (normally I get one just before ovulation only), and uterine pressure.

Yesterday I was a bit gaggy as well. But not nauseated so far today.

Other things I have watched out for is cervical mucous (cm). It has been thick and clumpy creamy (yum! lol) but today it has mostly gone away.

Thank God these forums are here or I would drive my OH loco symptom spotting with me. He does not like playing that game as much as me! ha ha
Does yours? :winkwink:

Thank God these forums are here or I would drive my OH loco symptom spotting with me. He does not like playing that game as much as me! ha ha
Does yours? :winkwink:

I think I drive my poor DH nuts symptom spotting! Every time I email him at work telling him I feel sick or faint or not hungry he starts moaning! :-D

right there with u ladies im 11dpo and im doing sum serious symptom spotting and i REALLY wana test but im far to scared to even dare! im a whimp!!!
GOOD LUCK ladies xx

Hey Gamble Magic!

Wow 11dpo seems so far away right now lol I would have tested by now - am planning to at 10dpo.

I think I am a classic IPS case. Lots of symptoms because it is my first month ttc and many of these things may be normal for me actually on a normal ovulatory cycle.

I feel a bit silly getting my and OH's hopes up now. Sometimes I think 'yes I defo feel pregnant' but other times I feel as if I have deluded myself :)

Hope this makes sense - sorry for the off-load but feeling a wee bit despondent this evening.

:dohh:

I can totally relate! I have been driving myself bananas counting down the days until I can take a pregnancy test. I should take one on May 31st at the earliest because my period is due on the 4th of June, but I am tempted to do it earlier!! I have one of those 5 day early tests. Counting down the days until test time is excruciating!!!! Good Luck to you hun!!!

Thanks Wannabeprego

You are one day behind me. I'll be doing my early as possible test on
May 30th (10dpo). I will use early response too - the 5 day one.

Fertility Friend is not sure I've ovulated because my temps have been a little erratic this month (I've been to the other side of the world and back). My chart looks like a very spiky mountain but it is going up and up and I'm sure it went tribasic today after a dip yesterday. I've never had that.

Also, my post ovulatory temperatures are higher than usual this month and today I got a new high! This is a new pattern for me so I hope it is a real sign.

My cm became more creamy/watery with a yellow tint today - which I've heard can be a sign.

BUT until I see a BFP I will be trying my best not to get my hopes up :coffee:
(yeah right lol).

Roll on Sunday.... and Monday for you! Wishing you all the best of luck!!! x

I have decided to stop driving myself mad and just go with it and test on Friday morning with my husband like we had planned to (then will be 4 days till AF is due, so I think 10 or 11DPO)

Although, I have cramping that's quite bad, not AF style cramping but I can feel it nonetheless and my BBs aren't sore, usually a week out from AF they would be aching by now.

hey girlios!

im 5DPO and waiting!! had weird CM this morning hoping its implantation day!

AF due tomorrow...booo! but i ovulates a week lat so thinking she would in face be due in a week at 14DPO...hard to know when last two cycles have been irregular.

trying to not symptom watch...it just generates ideas in your head!

have been cramping though...if its AF she is a royal biatch cos 5DPO is cruel!!

Hi, This is my first month too and I feel the same its driving me mad!!

I think I ovulated about the 17th May and my next period is due on the 3rd June ish.

For the last four days I have had intermittent very light cramps and a kind of tingling sensation and my cm has been pink or light brown tinged.

So I'm not sure if this is implantation or my period coming very early.

Haven't told O/H thought it best to wait until I know one way or another

Good luck Carnation and Sarah_C!!

Carnation, I totally agree about symptom watching! I'm sure I'm not fatigued enough to have taken a day off work but I did anyway!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->