New and looking for a buddy!

-Hug-

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi I'm TTC no. 2 and looking for a buddy, preferably trying for their second or more. Would love to chat to other ladies at the same stage as me!

Hi,
if your still looking for a buddy, i'm always up for a chat. I've 2 sons aged 8 and 5 and have been ttc number 3 since January. Good luck in your ttc and lots of :dust: to you x

Thanks! I kind of feel that having a buddy who is ttc 2 or more is good for me coz my fears and worries are different this time round. How did you cope going from 1 to 2?

Hi! I am ttc #2. I'm April! Nice to meet you!

Thanks! I kind of feel that having a buddy who is ttc 2 or more is good for me coz my fears and worries are different this time round. How did you cope going from 1 to 2?

Hi,
I also think if your buddy has a child/children already you don't feel so bad chatting about them. I waited 3 years before i was ready to start ttc #2 cause i'd had bad pnd with my eldest, luckily we caught on straight away so there's only about 3 and a half years between them as Harry was prem. How old is your lilttle one? x

Just noticed your siggy it says how old your little one is :dohh:

No probs! I didn't want too big a gap between my two but just enough to avoid having a double buggy! DS will be 2 and 4 months if I am pregnant this month. Are you charting or anything? I started charting in September and found it really helpful.

Hi,

I am TTC #2 as well. Also looking for buddies. I have Eleanor already and she was 1 on Thursday. I fell in 2 weeks with eleanor and hoping to catch on quick this time round too.

I have just finished AF tomorrow is day 10 and should be ovulating anytime now. x

No probs! I didn't want too big a gap between my two but just enough to avoid having a double buggy! DS will be 2 and 4 months if I am pregnant this month. Are you charting or anything? I started charting in September and found it really helpful.

I bought a thermometer this month but forgot to use it, i've also bought opk's for the first time, i have been using them though, so far they have all been negative but i think its a bit early i think i will ov around 2moro. Are you charting? x

Hi,

I am TTC #2 as well. Also looking for buddies. I have Eleanor already and she was 1 on Thursday. I fell in 2 weeks with eleanor and hoping to catch on quick this time round too.

I have just finished AF tomorrow is day 10 and should be ovulating anytime now. x

Hi,
i'm Bernie (also Mrs P lol) and i have 2 sons aged 8 and 5, like you i caught on really quickly with them both so i'm a bit miffed that i'm now on cycle 11, but never mind i will get pregnant eventually i hope x

Lots of dust to you hon :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I should be ovulating around now. I use the whole count to 10 from day 1 of your period thing, worked for my mum and aunts and worked the first time round too so see what happens.

DH wants to NTNP, but I can't help but want to whip his cloths off and get down to business, how can you not want to as a woman when you know now is the right time.

He says he just doesn't want to be pressured by it, to which I understand but sex day and night for 4 days might be a give away!!!

Hi MrsP! Your little one is gorgeous! Best of luck for catching that eggy!
majm1241- hello!!!

Bernie- yes I'm charting. Here's a link: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2a377b
Temp up again this morning which can't be a bad thing!!! Another 5 days til test day!

I should be ovulating around now. I use the whole count to 10 from day 1 of your period thing, worked for my mum and aunts and worked the first time round too so see what happens.

DH wants to NTNP, but I can't help but want to whip his cloths off and get down to business, how can you not want to as a woman when you know now is the right time.

He says he just doesn't want to be pressured by it, to which I understand but sex day and night for 4 days might be a give away!!!

I know what you mean even if you didn't want to be actively ttc passionately you are aware of your cycles and can't help yourself, but then there's no way of hiding it from him, unless of course you have sex twice a day every single day of your cycle, that way he'll never know when your fertile, you'll just both be shattered lol x

Hi MrsP! Your little one is gorgeous! Best of luck for catching that eggy!
majm1241- hello!!!

Bernie- yes I'm charting. Here's a link: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2a377b
Temp up again this morning which can't be a bad thing!!! Another 5 days til test day!

Good luck when you test x

Hi, I'm Jennifer. TTC #2, and I am also looking for buddies! Had a miscarriage before I had my son, but both times I got pregnant the first month of trying. This is my 2nd month of trying for #2, and my first month of Clomid. I am on cycle day 19, anxiously waiting to take a HPT!

I know what you mean even if you didn't want to be actively ttc passionately you are aware of your cycles and can't help yourself, but then there's no way of hiding it from him, unless of course you have sex twice a day every single day of your cycle, that way he'll never know when your fertile, you'll just both be shattered lol x

Ah well this is true, I may have to muster up some energy from somewhere and go for the every day thing, watch this space!! lol

Thanks hugs x x

Hi, I'm Jennifer. TTC #2, and I am also looking for buddies! Had a miscarriage before I had my son, but both times I got pregnant the first month of trying. This is my 2nd month of trying for #2, and my first month of Clomid. I am on cycle day 19, anxiously waiting to take a HPT!

Fingers crossed for you hon, be sure to keep us updated x x x

Ah well this is true, I may have to muster up some energy from somewhere and go for the every day thing, watch this space!! lol

Thanks hugs x x

Well so far this cycle we've BD'd yesterday and the day before, i've just mentioned to hubby thats its cd14 and we need to BD 2nite and he's told me he's having a day off, so now i have to get him in the mood lol

Hi,
good luck and lots of :dust: x

Well I have a stinking cold and really need to pull my finger out, I only have until 15th of this month!!

Well lets see what tonight holds!!

I shall await a full report in the morning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"