New and looking for a buddy!

I've got a cold too, had it for about 10 days, its doing my head in x

Wish you better hon, I feel like total crap, not really in the mood for :sex:but hey a woman has to do what a woman has to do!!

Other than the obvious, whats everyones plans for this evening? x x

hi girls i'm new just joined today how is everyone?just wanna share my story and see if there is any buddy's out there for me :)
i have a daughter who is 3 in feb,and have been off my pill since about june,so far i done a test last month because i was 4 days late it was positive but the next day i started to bleed(was just like a normal period)the doctor sent me to a&e,they took a test which was negitive and the nurse said that i was having a normal period and the test i took must of been wrong!
so i was due my period on the 31st of october and i'm 11 days late,but today i had just had enough so went to get a test!
my test say's POSITIVE got an appointment in the morning to see the doctor but i'm so confused because of last month,am i pregnant or not????
is there any one who would like to chat tonight??? x x

Hey cocojuly & welcome!

Sorry about last month, fingers crossed for you that this is it. Good luck for your appointment. x

Wish you better hon, I feel like total crap, not really in the mood for :sex:but hey a woman has to do what a woman has to do!!

Other than the obvious, whats everyones plans for this evening? x x

Ihope you feel better soon too, i know what you mean about not feeling upto BDing but i'll never have another baby at this rate, i had to log off here earlier my head was killing me but its a bit better now all i've done is lay on the sofa all night. Happy BDing x

hi girls i'm new just joined today how is everyone?just wanna share my story and see if there is any buddy's out there for me :)
i have a daughter who is 3 in feb,and have been off my pill since about june,so far i done a test last month because i was 4 days late it was positive but the next day i started to bleed(was just like a normal period)the doctor sent me to a&e,they took a test which was negitive and the nurse said that i was having a normal period and the test i took must of been wrong!
so i was due my period on the 31st of october and i'm 11 days late,but today i had just had enough so went to get a test!
my test say's POSITIVE got an appointment in the morning to see the doctor but i'm so confused because of last month,am i pregnant or not????
is there any one who would like to chat tonight??? x x

I hope you get some answers 2moro, it does sound as though you are def pregnant and probably were last month, good luck x

morning girlies,

So how did we all do with dragging up our last bit of energy???

Well I managed to muster up two lots, so watch this space.

BernieP - How you feeling this morning?

CocoJuly - Good lucky today hon, be sure to come and let us know x

Morning,
we didn't manage to BD last night, hubby fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow :hissy:, but we are both at home today and hubby just mentioned he might go for a nap in a bit, so i'm going to follow him upstairs and make him earn his nap.
As for the cold its as bad as ever, i'm sure its gone to my sinus' my whole face hurts and it feels like i've got toothache in all my top teeth. Hubby is also full of it so this cycle has certainly not been the most romantic or sexy :sex: we've ever had but maybe that'll bring us look :shrug:.
Well have a good day x

Oh no, so didn't got to plan. Go pounce on him hon and take advantage of his vunerability whilst he has this cold.

Fortunately for me we have only been in bed 10 minutes and this morning, I think I caught him before he could even open his eyes!! :happydance::happydance:

Its a rotten cold isn't it, just feel so blah!! :cry:

I'm just waiting for him to go to bed now, he's decided to watch a bit of tv first. I can't remember colds ever been this bad, they probably are every year i've probably just forgotten what they are like lol if i hadn't had the flu jab i'd swear it was flu x

hey mrsp and berniep,all has been comfirmed and i am about 5 weeks should be due on the 11 july whoo hooo :).
just wanna say good luck to you all and it will happen soon :)
(mrsp just noticed ur location is in hornchuch how mad is that i live just past elm park station)small world ahh? x x

Oh wow congratulations hon. So pleased. You must be over the moon. Hope to catch up in the 1st tri soon.

Oh really do you, I live on South End Road so not too far at all.

Coco July congratulations i hope you have a very healthy and happy 9 months and like Mrs P i hope to see you over in first tri very soon x
Mrs P how are you? well i didn't get to BD hubby didn't go up for a snooze till it was too late for me to go have a quickie and pick the kids up from school, but i'll have him 2nite lol. My brother in law's fiancee had a baby boy this afternoon, he's texted hubby a pic and he's gorgeous, i just need to get rid of my cold now so we csn visit when they come home x

thanks girls i'm soo happy:) i hope you both will be joining me too soon ;)
feeling rather sick at the moment not sure if thats in my head or not lol,
mrsp south end rd is just behind my house,i live off mungo park road my little girl goes to pre-school on south end rd st jonh's church,wow that's mad lol.
good luck to you both and i'll keep you both updated x x

oh wow, congratulations to them.

A friend of mine just told me she is pregnant, why do they all come when you want one?!?

Sorry hon you didn't get your wicked way with your hubby, like you say there is always this evening!!!

Feeling quite poo, thanks for asking. Seems to be going to my chest, but I'll survive. Not too sure that I will get my way this evening, Si has come home in a fowl mood!!

Coco july hope morning sickness doesn't get you too bad, take care x
Mrs P hope your cold leaves you alone and stays off your chest, i've got asthma and it always goes to my chest, which then panicks me cause i've had pneumonia twice, but luckily it seems as though its starting to clear up 2nite. I know what you mean about people getting pregnant and having babies when your ttc its hard when you want it so much, take care x

Well i was wrong about my cold clearing it, its as bad as ever today and my lungs have hurt all day so i've been to docs and i've got a chest infection too, at least i've antibiotics so i should feel better soon.
How are you all today? x

Oh hon, sorry you are not great.

The cough is the awlful bit, I have had it for about 4 days now, but clearing up slowly.

How are you feeling today Mrs P?
i think i'm about to ov, which is later than i expected but means i can fit in some last min BDing 2nite and 2moro, this is the first month i've used opk's so all the other months i've probably stopped BDing before i've ov'd :dohh:, but at least i'm learning from my mistakes lol x

Hi everyone! How are you all? Just thought I'd let you know I'm testing tomorrow as I will be 13dpo! Wish me luck I blumin well need it! No pma and totally expecting a BFN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->