New and need a buddy!

my_journey

Reaction score
Hey all, im very new to this and id like a buddy to go through this with. My partner and i have only just started TTC--cycle #1 currently 14dpo, :witch: due today.

Hi im new too im on cd 14 of cycle#2 trying for bby #1... Baby dust to you hope she doesnt show up

Aww thanks, I hope she doesn't show either but there's always next month! Being my first cycle, I haven't lost my mind yet hehe! Babydust to you!

Lol its only my second cycle and i feel like i lost mine already but i think its only cus of the 2 M/Cs i had but i have faith so im just waiting for the day that i get blessed its hard beacuse i feel alone sometimes thats why im happy i found this website its really helpfull in not making me feel alone right now

Aww, im sorry you had to go through that. I really hope you get your bfp and the little bean sticks! i am however driving myself insane with symptoms lol. Everything just points to pregnancy. it sucks haha

Its fine ive dealed with it im doing better now, all i have now is to try and just wait till it happens and thanks i hope you are preggo are you gunna test or just wait to see if AF shows

I have a problem with testing..sort of an addiction...as if testing is going to make me more pregnant! haha but im trying to hold out til she comes [=

Oh lol thats how i used to be thats why i just wait till the day after AF is supposed to show before i would test

Yeah that is tru but if you like testing they sell some online that are pretty cheap just to get your testing urges out of the way and then when AF dont show you can go buy one thats a lil more reliable

Haha, i think i can hold my urges, plus when the time to test comes, its all that more exciting

That is true thats why i wait till the day after AF is do to arrive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->