New and need a TTC buddy!

Serenity13

Reaction score
Hey there ladies!!

I am new and very excited to join. I have been TTC since May of this year with my husband ( we will be married 1 year next month )
I am currently 10dpo and due for my AF on Oct 12th..
I am nervous that I will get another BFN :(
Looking for a TTC buddy that I can talk to who is going through the same thing...

:flower:

i am a little behind you in the timings but i am happy to buddy up x

Hey Stickyplum! Thanks for joining me! How long have u been TTC?

Hi. I'm a little behind you as well. I'm cd 15 but I have a long cycle, about 33 days, so I am waiting to ov.

I have 2 kids, 7 and 5 and we have only been trying for number 3 for two months.

Hi, ladies! I, too, need a buddy! Mind if I join you? I'm currently 3 dpo and feeling lots of pains/cramps. This is also my first round of clomid, so maybe the pain is due to the meds? I also have really sore bbs, but usually do post-o. Gonna try to make it until the 16th to test, but we'll see...
Good luck to us all this month and tons of babydust!!

Hey everyone,

I am 6 dpo, late ovulate. ...due for af anytime

I will be starting clomid my next af cycle. This will be my first cycle with clomid.

Pcos patient also

I also use clearblue fertility monitor (first cycle showed 5 high n 2 peak n follow by 1 high

I conceived in may of 09 with our first after 6 years. I developed hyperemesis about 7 weeks into preggo. In and out of hospital. ...ended with PROM: (
My angel now in heaven. It's been one year and month. I'm so excited to try again yet so anxious. ....

Looking for good support as well as id like to support others.

Sorry for any gramical error I'm on my phone at the er with hubby.

Hey everyone!

I am due for AF on the 12th and silly me I texted today because I couldn't wait...of course BFN :(
I hope that maybe I am just testing too early...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->