New and need answers

A

alishaaa

OK, ive just had a positive hpt :)
And basically i just wanted to ask, how did you feel after? Like any symptoms etc. Im still getting little niggling pains in my stomach, almost like AF but ive had this for about a week. Has anyone else had this? and is it normal and safe?
Thanks xxx

Here are my postives....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 6
you'll feel lots of stretching and pulling in the up and coming weeks... specially if this is your first!! and of course the morning sickness which usually kicks in around 6 weeks (unless your a lucky one like me and doesnt get it) :o) xx Good luck chick.

congrats! i got my bfp 7 days ago, and had af type cramps on and off up until about 3 days ago. been feeling out of breath and tired last few days.

that was it until last night and today, now my nipples and bbs have started to get a bit tender

as asbo_ali said, stretching, pulling, cramps etc is all normal as the uterus starts to grow

h&h 9 months to you x

Hi aishaaa, I am 4W6d and still have the tugging and cramping too. From everything I read, that is completely normal.

And my goodness, the sore boobs!

I honestly thought I was getting :witch: because I had cramps like I would for her. and lo and behold, she never came so I tested.

now they're less noticable and come less frequently. I feel some twitching in my stomach, I am hungry non-freakin-stop and I am bloated like nobody would believe. lol.

Congrats on the BFP. With my first my symptoms all hit me at 4 weeks. With this one I am 21 weeks and Have not had one symptom other then the slight cramps at the beginning from 4-7 weeks.

Cramps etc are totally normal - my symptoms really kicked in at about 8 weeks, so enjoy this time while you can!

Congrats and good luck! x

Yep, lots of cramping to begin with. It eases off, but I'm still cramping occasionally, especially when I'm hungry - I think that Smudge is telling me to feed him already! x

Congrats! My symptoms kicked in around 3 1/2 weeks and began to ease somewhat around 8 weeks. Now they're intermittent (except for the boobs, those are always sore!).

Get ready for lots of trips to the bathroom to pee, dizziness when you stand, massive bloating, constipation. You may also begin to notice you don't sleep as well, with lots of tossing and turning.

OK, ive just had a positive hpt :)
And basically i just wanted to ask, how did you feel after? Like any symptoms etc. Im still getting little niggling pains in my stomach, almost like AF but ive had this for about a week. Has anyone else had this? and is it normal and safe?
Thanks xxx

Here are my postives....

I had the exact same pains in my stomach. I thought it was AF as well... but it went on way too long. I didn't expect my hpt to come back positive, but it did! I hear these pains are normal.

Congrats! My symptoms kicked in around 3 1/2 weeks and began to ease somewhat around 8 weeks. Now they're intermittent (except for the boobs, those are always sore!).

Get ready for lots of trips to the bathroom to pee, dizziness when you stand, massive bloating, constipation. You may also begin to notice you don't sleep as well, with lots of tossing and turning.

I've been having really bad nights for the past few days, and that's normally really un like me. Other than that I feel good, apart from I feel sick, you know like when your hungry. Even when I've just eaten.

Thanks everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->