New and not alone now!

RainbowBrite1

Reaction score
Hi folks

I think I belong in here .................. I suffered a miscarriage back in April but I didnt ever go back on the pill so at the moment we are just taking it easy and hoping to fall pregnant again.

Up until recently I thought i was the only person who analysed any possible pregnancy symptoms, tested too much and got her hopes up every month but reading threads on here has made me realise i am not :wacko: and i am certainly not alone!

x

Hiya,

fingers crossed for you!

I thought I was the least broody person in the world until I got here, it's lovely to meet a variety of people and people that have the same outlook :D

Hi, welcome!

You're certainly not alone! You're in good company here, plently of symptom spotters and POAS addicts. :haha:

Very sorry to hear about your mc - hope you get some good news soon. :hugs:

Cute name btw, I loved Rainbow Brite as a kid!

Welcome! You're definitely not alone :) So sorry to hear about your mc :hugs: Hope your stay here is short but sweet!

xxx

Hi! Ahh I loved Rainbrow Brite, I had a duvet cover with her on. Welcome hun, hope your stay is short but sweet. xxx

Yes it is good to know there are other ladies doing the same!

This was me ...

:wacko: :sex::spermy::sleep::test::nope::bfn: :shower::iron::hangwashing::laundry::dishes::sex::spermy::sleep::test::nope::bfn:

literally wanted to test the day after bd! lol :dohh:

My husband's just as bad, I have managed to calm down now though - lol

x

I love your picture story lmao

Hey Rainbow Brite, hope you get a :bfp: soon, :dust: all round x

P.s I joined TTC yesterday but think I am more NTNP as I don't temp etc or maybe in between the two :)

Me too - I don't temp, but I do track my cycles and have an idea of when I ov.

I love how everyone does NTNP slightly different but we are still all in the same boat. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->