New and TTC #1...would love a ttc buddy!

ayclobes

Reaction score
my dh & i have been ttc since august 2009. I have miscarried 4x in the past year and a half. I was pregnant from my june 2011 cycle, but im pretty sure it was an early m/c b/c i started bleeding//heavier af on 7/4/11. I started using opk's already..and the ones from day 7/8 are already getting darker. I would love a ttc buddy//cycle buddy!

I didn't want to r&r, I'm so sorry for your losses :( I have never been pregnant before but if you'd like I'm always looking for buddies. I just got a positive on my opk today and am at CD 14. What day are you on?

sorry it took so long to reply, as of today im on cd 18 i think..

I am on CD 16 today we have close to the same cycle, did you get a positive OPK yet?

I am pretty sure i missed my surge, but i was using my fertile focus this month too. I got the full ferning on july 17..pretty sure i ovulated between july 16-19. we did bd july 13-17 and the 19th.

Sorry I haven't replied sooner, you test for ovulation with a microscope? I am tempted to try this. Maybe you didn't miss it! I am pretty sure I ovulated on the 20th when are you due for af?

I think i ovulated between the 17th and 19th. Af is due between the 1st and the 3rd of august.

I think I ovulated btw 18th-20th and I am due for AF the 1st. Our cycles are really similar. I love your signature its soo cute!

Thank you! so far, af is a no show. My app on my phone says af is near..i hope not but we'll see. i took 2 tests this morning..something very very very faint..but not sure if i'd call it a positive or not.

OH MY GOODNESS! What kind of test did you use? I NEVER EVER EVER get any type of line, my tests are so white I don't even have a line to imagine haha. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you I hope this is the start of your positive :) I think I started spotting today, It's soooo faint I can't really tell yet.

thanks! the test i used was an extra sensitive test from early pregnancy tests. it was some what of a line..but i dont know if its a positive or an evap line. af was due today..and so far not here! but we'll see though. If im not pregnant this month..im on a ttc break until 2014/2015 due to paying off debt.

I hope AF stayed away! Keeping my fingers crossed for you, good luck and lots of :dust::dust::dust:!! Let me know what happens!

thanks. I started spotting on 8/2. Spotted a little more//bright red (not enough to wear a pad or anything though..like it was only when i used the bathroom) on 8/3. Started bleeding late at night on 8/3 & bled the whole day of 8/4. As far as i can tell...im spotting again(8/5)..wtf is up with me and my body?? I have a dr appt on monday to find out whats going on...i told my dr's nurse im confused!

it was so weird..i spotted on 8/2, bled half the day on 8/3, spotted 8/4 and bled some more on 8/5..as of this morning im spotting again..if this was my af..it was so weird! dr appt with my ob on monday to talk about things.

That is weird...Have you heard anything yet??

Yess...my dr did a hcg quantity test & it came back at 0. I think i had another chemical..which would make sense..b/c i got my first positive on 8/2..and did not see my dr until 8/8. I am seeing my RE b/c he's monitoring a cycle w/o meds. If i need meds he'll give me 150mg of clomid and possibly injectibles..we'll see. I go in saturday for an ultrasound to check follicles and see if im close to o yet, and to check my lining..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->