New and TTC bundle of joy #1

amanda111308

Mama to 3 boys
Reaction score
Hi my name is Amanda, my husband and I have been trying to conceive since February 2009 and so far we've had nothing more than a chemical pregnancy last month...:cry:

However I'm very hopeful this month, I've been off of my oral contraceptive (Ortho Tricyclen Lo) since the beginning of February and am still trying to predict my periods... still a little quirky but almost all figured out!! My AF is due by the latest of tomorrow putting me at a 31 day cycle this month... feeling light cramping coming and going particularily to my left side today within the last half hour but leading up today over the past 2 weeks I have felt EXTREMELY TIRED:sleep:, dizzy spells, increased appetite, sickness in morning and evenings:sick:, increased CM (watery... sorry if TMI), mild tension headaches and increased sense of smell... I'm certain that not all of these are in my head... I hope this is our month!!

Sorry if this was long!! I'm hoping to make friends on here for some support we just moved to this little town in Alberta, Canada just outside of Edmonton and it gets pretty lonely.

Just wanted to say welcome amanda! :) Good luck with gettin your cycles sorted out luv..keep at it and all the best for your :bfp:!! xxx

Hello and welcome to BnB!

Hope this is the month for you! xx

Welcome and Good luck TTC! My husband and I have been TTC since last year, but my cycles were all over the place and have only started to settle down recently thanks to clomid and Acupuncture. Fingers crossed we'll get our :bfp:'s soon!
x

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"