• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

new and waiting

AliciaB6

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I am new to this site and am excited to be sharing this time with all of you. I am waiting impatiently in the tww. AF is supposed to show her ugly face either today or tomorrow and so far I don't feel like she is coming but I am still afraid she will show up. DH and I have been trying since January using a fertility monitor and we tried preseed this month. Hopefully this is our month! I have tested 4 times already all BFN, I am worried this is not going to be our month but since I am 12dpo I am holding out hope that is the reason for the :bfn: I am going to try to hold out for another couple of days before I test again if the :witch: does not show up. Good luck to all of you and if anyone has any words of advice I would love to hear them. Hugs for all of you!!!
:dust::bfp: for everyone!!!

Hey hun! Enjoy your stay hope its not long! I am still waiting to O, just thought Id say hello and fx'd for your :bfp: hun :wohoo:

Good luck hunni :)
and welcomeee to b n b :)
Great place to be :)

Hopefully you get your BFP!!
x

Thanks for the encouragement and support girls! Unfortunately I started spotting today which means AF will be here tonight or tomorrow. This is really bumming me out. DH and I have been trying for so long using a fertility monitor and preseed with no luck. I don't know if I can handle this emotional roller coaster anymore. I just keep thinking, why not me? Why can't we have a baby? Thanks for letting me vent ladies and BFP for all of you! -Alicia

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->