New...and wondering

SAJ

cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this side of the board. I had a miscarriage at around 8 weeks. I passed the baby on June 13th, bled for about a week, and now I'm feeling back to normal. I had an ultrasound on June 17th and today I got a call from my Dr's office that he wants to see me for a follow up from the ultrasound. Has anyone else had a follow up from the Dr after bleeding has stopped? I"m just a little concerned he has bad news (e.g., product still in there) but I'm not sure if that's possible since I'm done bleeding and feel fine (physically and mentally).
Thanks!

didn't want to read and run - If there was anything left you'd still be bleeding/spotting. I wouldn't worry maybe it's just a nice check up!

I was told there was no need for a follow up as long as bleeding stopped as there would be nothing left in there to come out.

I had some left over tissue or something still after I finished bleeding, they found it on a scan I had 2 weeks after bleeding stopped. The doctor wasn't sure what it was and so a couple of days later I had another scan and everything was back to normal - without mroe bleeding. And a few days later I ovulated.

Hope everything worked out for you and I am so sorry for your loss x

didnt wanna read and run. i am very sorry for your loss. my doctor just wants to check that my hcg level goes back to 0. we will count that day as the first day of my last period. she wanted me to wait 1 cycle, but i do not think i will. i dont wanna waste time. when is your appointment?

thanks everyone. My appointment is tomorrow so I will update here afterward. My worst fear is that there's something left in there, but then again, today I've had loads of ewcm so I'm utterly confused. I am a late O'er...typically around CD 18-20 so this just seems too soon to O. Either way, I look forward to my appt tomorrow and I'll update when I get back. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->