new and would love buddies!

Stacenicole89

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Hi I'm new here and I would love some ttc buddies!I'm currently ttc baby #3.this will be DH first

I am currently on cd 13.my first 2 children were not planned.Now trying for #3 never knew it would be so difficult

i'll be your buddy. CD7 for me. what is your HEDD? due to long cycles i'm looking at 12/31-1/3/. Good luck

I'll be your buddy to guys , I'm on cd1 though , that witch come this morning :nope:
I'm being optimistic still , it's hard after 8 months one loss in this 8 months then three prior to that, but have one gorgeous healthy boy who is three which I'm truly thankful for ,
Hoping you get your BFP this Time xx

Hey ladies!!!well the witch got me and I'm now currently on cd5.how is everyone?

Oh no , I hate that witch but have fun trying again:winkwink:winkwink: I'm on 12dpo and don't feel anything this month trying not to symptom check this time around, I don't think we timed it right anyway this month x:nope:

Well AF was 4 days late and I was having a few prego symtoms so I had gotten really excited oh well on to the next cycle

Witch got me to today :nope: looks like my cycles are every 25 days at the moment fingers crossed for a 2013 baby xxx

Oh that dumb ol':witch:she just knows how to ruin a good day.cd 7 for me.I just wish ovulation day would hurry up and get here already lol I'm starting to feel very impatient.I had been taking maca root capsules the last 2 cycles but decided to go off of it for this cycle and see what happens.any one have any suggestions what I could possibly take or do to help get my :bfp:this will be our 4th cycle trying and I'm still feeling pretty new to everything.I do keep track of my bbt on fertility friend app.

I know she has a habit of doing that :nope: I'm new to it all really to, I have never heard of that maca root, but I have been going to a Chinese doctor and I have been taking herbs for a few weeks, she said I have lo kidney and lung and it all needs to balance out before I fall again as I have miscarried three times since my son:nope: our Gynacoligist is convinced there is nothing wrong as they have done lots of tests. My dh is due for speem tests in may , xxxx:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->