New Apprentice

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
My tuesday nights are about to get better :happydance: The Apprentice is back on woohooo!!! LO cluster feeds from about 4pm til 11ish so I'm pretty much glued to the sofa and there's not much else to do but watch telly hehe. One of my favourite programmes so that's one night of the week to look foward to not being able to move for hour upon hour :haha: Shame it's only an hour and a half once a week though. Can't wait for the two hour special this tuesday :thumbup:

Bear in mind the next episode is on the next day as well, it looks like from the radio times that the first episode is only an hour as usual but the 2nd episode is on the next day...? I'm a bit worried because when the beeb starts putting on episodes of TV progs very close together; it can sometimes mean they want to get rid of that show for whatever reason...

This is what 'sralan' himself tweeted on it

Seems to be confusion out there Ep 1 Apprentice starts Tuesday 9pm BBC 1 Then Wed next day same time Ep2. Then every Wed for 10 weeks

just started to watch it, already (10mins in) half of them are getting on my nerves. cant wait for the knives to fly

There are some real idiots. I think the right person went tonight

I cant wait to watch it later on today I sky plused it

Thats my next 10 wed nights sorted then - sitting in front of the TV watching the apprentice! :)

I'm so glad that guy went last night. What a prat! And he was so rude to Sir Alan. Yeah, that's the way to go far idiot.

im so glad other people are watching it , people ive asked have no interest boo xx go venture lol x

I watched the first episode last night and I am so glad that Edward went I didnt like him from the start. Going to watch the second episode tonight

I'm glad Leon didn't go, he's pretty good I think. I loved how the Irish guy managed to escape going into the board room, hilarious :haha: so far I'm loving it! x

its hilarious, im luving all their special sayings

dont tell me that the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon :saywhat:

Theres a guy on it i think is a fitty but i cant remember his name hes tall shaved head nice eyes was in the board room in episode 2 :) im enjiying it so far loved the app challenge.

The female pm annoyed the hell outta me tho xx

I cant believe the boys lost the 2nd task. They were well better than the girls :(

I hate Edna :growlmad:

I couldnt' believe it when the boys lost! They were robbed:growlmad:

Bump_wanted- you mean Glenn? I agree:winkwink:

Attachments

• glenn1.jpg
    glenn1.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 0
I cant believe the boys lost the 2nd task. They were well better than the girls :(

I hate Edna :growlmad:

I hate Edna as well she is the spit of the horrible midwife I had last time who couldn't be arsed with anything and kept all her ladies information on random pieces of A4 paper that she wrote on in giant writing :dohh:

I really dont like Edna either she annoys me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->