a night screaming from the damn things
she's has like 4 HUGELY dirty nappies a day
and her bums bleeding from it all :growlmad: :growlmad:

poor child i just want them to come through
so she can sleep and be in less pain :nope:

fingers crossed they get here soon this
is the worst its ever been :nope: :cry:

xxx​

Aww, poor emily. What cream are you using? I found out I was putting too much sudocrem on, and within a few days of only putting a tiny bit on, it is better.

Toby has now got two lumps on his bottom gum and has been very clingy, you have my sympathies. How are you feeling?

still ok had a bit of a rough weekend
but i think that was more to do with
lazing about so hopefully my positiveness
will come back :wacko:

i tried bepanthem didn't seem to do anything
i put some sudocreme on her last night
and it seems to have healed the scabby patches
its literally just inside her buttom so i haven't
been using too much as it sort of follows her
crack (tmi) its just very very sore i think her taking
so many horrible poos isn't helping either

how are youuuu?!? :hugs: xx​

Hope the rash gets better soon! Does she get any nappy free time? I've heard that can help. I'm a bit nervous about trying it!

I'm alright, a bit tired. Can't cook tonight so getting a takeaway. Toby will not let me put him down! Since yesterday morning he cries as soon as I put him down, even if OH is holding him. Means I get a curry!

emily's exactly the same!
except i dont have money for curry lol

yea ive heard good things about metanium
will have to get some on wednesday i think
:thumbup: xx​

I'll call you tomo night jenny about Wednesday x - and after lunch can we pop to riverisland and mamas and papas please?

I think we have a tooth coming through!

and Alex can stand against furniture! Im pretty sure not many will belive me but i got a pic! (need to upload :lol:)

Loooool ava does this too - at first i thought you meant like his back leaning on a wall could just imagen little alex leaning on the wall like a little gangster lol x

Hi girlies!

Yay for Alex's tooth!:happydance:

Jen, Leo's been exactly the same for a few days..If I see another shitty nappy im gonna scream :sick:

I hate teething..should be banned :rofl:

Kay- Not long till the big day hun..make sure you post some pics up!:flower:

Hiya Hanny x

Hi girls, so quiet in here these days!

Jenny - hows emily's bottom?

AG - so has the tooth made an appearance yet? Will txt u this week to arrange this meet! And go Alex with the standing, little cool dude!

Ok so im sure im right with this but im always getting confused with age:blush: but im pretty sure my baba is 7 months in a couple of weeks:cry: where has the time gone! Going to c work on Tuesday coz i appealed re flexible working so will c wot they say and whether im going back to work or not!

Jessica now has one tooth which she hasnt been in pain at all with it cutting through:happydance: and another on the way!

Have Jessicas christening on sunday and im pretty much organised, i decided i wanted to do the food myself which im now seriously regretting but hey as long as they dont all get food poisoning i will be doing well lol went and got all the food today so just need to make it! Got her the most gorgeous hat (should be for £22) and cant wait for her to b e all dressed, will be sure to post just a couple of pics:blush:!
Kx

Hiya hun, cant wait to see pictures of jessicas christening!! :D x

i think avas 3rd tooth is coming through

still no teeth here!

or rolling !!

but he can sit for about a min by his self ! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads