*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

:D i cant wait till next week!! im going to southampton wednesday for the southampton meet!! TGI FRIDAYS CANT WAIT looool x x

love your tattoo !!

im getting another one soon , im getting a group of rainbow jelly beans with alex on.

i got a new pushchair too and i LOVE it !!

Ooohh what did you get?

Im slowly packing stuff for Alex, hes staying for 3 days at mils next weekend whilst were away to Wales.

Got the luna mix with truffle liner

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-luna-mix-black/277125301/type-i/

:hi: girlies! 6 months, is wow, but just not fair they're getting soo big. Madam has v poorly chest atm, sicky she's coughing so much, and only taking 4 instead of 7oz milks!

Let's see Tat han!

6 months for use next week! cant beleive it!

Alex stands! He has such strength in his legs, if you stand him next to the sofa and let go he keeps standing for ages!

Morning girls:hi:

Hannah - Love the tat hun, was it painful? I would love one on my wrist but heard its so sore?

Sammie - poor Layla, how is she today? Is it a bad cold she has? Hope she feels better soon.

Pinksnowball- love that pram its gorg, i was looking at this one last weekend, oh just gave me a look so dont think i will be allowed one anytime soon. Only had my buzz a couple of months right enough:blush: Have u collected it?

AG - how cute, its scary that they r really beginning to become real little people iykwim! Need to get this meet organised soon!

Ok so countdown to christening for me, im sooo excited. Sat and wrote a list for this week to keep me organised! Anyone know where i would get a nice ivory shawl and hat?:blush: Can u tell ive left things rather late!

And... Jessica has her first tooth:happydance: Felt something on fri night but OH told me it wasnt as u couldnt c anything (he doesnt put his finger in to feel coz he is a mechanic and constantly has oily hands) but sat felt again and its defo there, right at the front on the bottom! Gonni look so cute when it comes it! And even better, she hasnt been bothered by it at all:happydance::happydance:

Kx

Anytime really once this week is finished with, just want to get this christening over first lol. Who is all gonni b going? Kx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->