*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

alex sleeps in a vest, sleepsuit and a fleece blanket doubled over but is waking up bout 4ish cold at the min so we gonna get another gro bag as the one we got only a really thin one

Yes quite alot, Alex is getting to a difficult stage now where he has a tempre for everything! Its so hard to ignore him and really grates on me

Awww ((hugs)). I have days where I feel like that. OH works really long hours, and I've got no family round here, and sometimes it feels like I have to do so much and I can't fit it all in. You are doing a brilliant job, and it is okay to feel stressed some times. What sort of things are you finding hard?

Just the long long long days - and hate knowing someones not gonna come home

I sound so pathetic, and tons of single parents can do it but i cant :( im not a single mum, i wanna be a family :(

Just the long long long days - and hate knowing someones not gonna come home

I sound so pathetic, and tons of single parents can do it but i cant :( im not a single mum, i wanna be a family :(

all the time hanny :flower:

you need to move out chicken
get a place with marc and start a family
start saving up or get your arse down
the council and kick them into gear

but you're a brilliant mother!
ive seen you in action woman and sometimes
you even make me jealous of how close
you and ava are!!

but if you want something GO GET IT!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxx​

I feel like that so often Hanny!!!

Even more so before I started working.. OH had no idea how hard I worked with Amelia because a lot of the time she is a fussy baby, until I started working and he started looking after her more and more.

I think Marc definitely needs to have his daddy and daughter time, time when you can go out and spend time with friends, go for a drink or shopping etc etc
He needs to take responsibility more and not leave it all to you! :hugs:

xXx

awww Han:hugs: I feel like that too these days!

I'm so used to having Ant around for the last 6 months, now he's gone back to work I have to look after the 4 of them on my own!
Leo's pretty demanding atm and he gets bored easily with his toys so I'm finding it hard getting stuff done! Then I'm trying to get him into a routine for napping after dinner which is going to pot as I have to be at the school for 2.45 to pick up Lily, then he's tired come tea time and just whinges until 7 pm (bed time):dohh:

I need a nanny:thumbup:

Hello ladies ... xx

How are you all, i havent been on here for ages so thought I would see how everyone is doing?? xx

Little mini update on us, Ridley is 5.5 months now ... time just flies doesnt it :cry: and he has his two bottom teeth through in the middle its so adorable when he smiles :cloud9: but not when he tries to chew your arm ouch!! his blooming teeth are sharp x he cant sit on his own yet and not crawling yet although he did fall off the sofa the other day :cry: I felt terrible!! I am doing fine, come down on my anti depressents dosage, but not sure if it was too early or not? all good this end though and loosing weight all the time, let me know how you all are x

Mel + Ridley :cloud9:

hello come out come out where ever u are :rofl:

OMG i have a six month old!! when did that happen?? :cloud9:

LOL, I know its scray huh
I just said to my OH, when did she get soo big!?

I just opened a pack of shortcake biscuits and now cant stop eating them, grrrrr I have had 4 and really want another one

Haha Jac your sig is fantastic!!!!

:happydance:

I hope everyone is okay!

What have you all been up to?

I can't believe Amelia was 6 months yesterday!! .. It is unreal that half a year has gone by!! :cloud9:

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->