*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

ppffftt i wish, maybe a quicker recovery with a hangover!

We got back home on Mon, normal day Tues, early hours of Weds came down with awful sickness bug and stuck in bed till yesterday afternoon. Im still not 100% :(

just constant coughing, doc checked her twice and said all clear. everyone telling me it;ll be her teeth, but she has her 2 bottom ones, and i cant see ANY signs of any anywhere else (how many times can you put the word any in lol)!

How did jessica's day go?

just constant coughing, doc checked her twice and said all clear. everyone telling me it;ll be her teeth, but she has her 2 bottom ones, and i cant see ANY signs of any anywhere else (how many times can you put the word any in lol)!

How did jessica's day go?

thats so funny, everyone keeps telling me exactly the same.
He's only just cut the 2nd bottom one but he constantly chews on his blanket /teddy anything else he can get in his mouth:dohh:

He seems to be getting alittle better these past 2 days but keeps coughing when on bottle?

My poor baba....me, im feeling like crap but I can have a vodka can't i.. :rofl:

Uch well heres hoping she gets better soon! Im constantly checking for more teeth too coz the way jessica is munching on everything but no sign, just one right at the front haha madam has sunk her tooth into me a couple of times and caught my nail ouch lol!

Yeah day went great and she was as good as gold, felt really bad though coz normally she is so happy but was getting peed off coz everyone wanted a photo with her, couldnt wait to get her home!

Kx

Hi LittleBee and Lana!! Long time no see both! LittleBee were you Team Pingu??? ;)
Party was good, i cant catch up!! lol!

Yes!!:happydance: Team Pingu!! U remember ha?:hugs: I was away and with internet problems but now I'm back...:baby:

Little Bee - Team pingu is still going in BNB Groups lol!

everyone raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan away haha

Hi Psnowball

Hiya girlies - sorry I haven't been around much I'm at marcs :) and he doesn't let me Bnb till avas in bed lmaoo x

Ohh I'm on my iPhone :) he let's me on there when ever but hates typing on it x x

Hannah, you've gone from FB ... knew I'd find you on here :rofl: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->