*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

where you been Hannah? I will do you a siggy hu jut post ur pics in my thread, and you Jen:hugs:

Just popping in for a quick catch up :wave:

moff shopping to the Trafford Centre today so look out bank account:blush:

Ive decided I am going on the cambridge diet to try and shift the 2 bloody stone thats being a stubborn shit! Just waiting for the dopey rep to get back intouch to arrange a day this week for her to come and start me off, I will be keeping a journal too in the health section to keep track of my progress:happydance:

Over & Out! x

:hi:

me and Lou (lollylou1) are off to the Trafford Centre xmas shopping in December i cant wait!!! i am so excited!!

good luck with the cambridge!! its a fab diet! i lost loads on it before having alex, cant wait to go back on it when i start back at work and have some pennies coming in!!

:hug:

Ohhh I'm at marcs and won't let me uploaded pictures on my iPhone is it ok if I upload them Wednesday or thursday? And iveish j could afford the Cambridge diet good luck sweetie x

Do they make your meals or shakes or something? Im wondering what the cost is for if your just majorly lowering calories?

:hi: all

JACS! 7.52am - jeez you are getting the day shopping aren't you! You took Lelo? Still cant decide what to do for Manc meet

I read it Hannah, you need your bumps feeling lady!

Sambo- they are sachets and you replace each meal with one and have to drink 4 pints of water per day....tea or coffee but black grrrrr...this is what I'm going to find so hard, my morning coffee!

I dont think I can do Sole source, this is the full hog, whole shebbang :rofl: sorry, in english, replace EVERY meal and deprive yourself of everything! :nope: nope, cannot do that.

I think I am going to start on the 1000 cals a day, so replace both b/fast and lunch with the sachets and a low cal tea, ie chicken and veg, fish and veg...anything that tastes like shit really..but hey its food! Im going to cut out milk from tea/coffee so cant see me drinking any of them as I hate them without milk. So water for me:dohh:

I am determined I am going to get back down to a size 10 and Im gonna get on my bloody exersize bike too.
Apparently you feel like crap for the first 3 days but after that your supposed to get an rush of energy..:shrug:

Hia jac :) I defo couldnt do the cambridge diet i love chewing food to much :rofl:!!

I need to get back to size 10 desprately! im sick of having such a fat arse lool

Im not bothered about my arse, I cant see that, its my belly...I look 5 months gone :rofl: :dohh:

Funny thing is, when I was a size 10 I used to think I was a little fat....my god I'd give my right arm to be like that again!

Hows everyone anyways?

Sammie, Dont see you round here that much anymore hun...do you still want me to ask admin about your username hun?

Lmao same when I was size 10 I used to think I was a heffer now I wish I was like that again x x and ava has 4!! Teeth

Shit! 4! where did they come through after the bottom two? I swear Leo is still teething..he still dribbling like beckham:rofl:

Ava got both her Dracula teeth ontop you know the ones next to the front ones

Ohh I shall keep an eye on Leos top gums then...ta.

Im sat here drinking black tea..ewwwww its minging, plucking up the courage to have my first sachet of formula :sick:

I have black tea when im on a diet - and my diet starts today :lol: Black tea with 2 sweeterners :winkwink: tasty :sick:

Are you on the cambridge diet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->