*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

I'm always here, nosing somewhere haha. and yeah just split the 2 names up somehow?

yeah han it isn;t always top 2 that come, can be fangs as ava got bless her ;)

i cant bealive she has 4 teeth in a way im proud of her? if that makes senses? lol

Toby has two bottom ones, they came through at the same time. He has raised bits next to them, but nothing on the top.

Hi girls:hi: hows everyone?

Jaqui hows the diet going, feck that btw there is no way i could do the cambridge, how u finding it?

Kx

I'm always here, nosing somewhere haha. and yeah just split the 2 names up somehow?

yeah han it isn;t always top 2 that come, can be fangs as ava got bless her ;)

Sammie...if you do a search with your user name as it is it only pulls up your bnb stuff but if you splitt it, it doesnt find you? So there shouldnt be a problem really as anyone wanting to do a google search on you would surely split the names?

Hi girls:hi: hows everyone?

Jaqui hows the diet going, feck that btw there is no way i could do the cambridge, how u finding it?

Kx

Day 1 today, at times Ive found it hard but its been ok...:wacko: Oh god what I would have done for the kids beans on toast and Ant the arsehole has sat here allnight swigging MY vodka...his computer has broke now tho, so serve him right:muaha:

Well if thats not karma i dunno wot is, tell ant thats wot her gets lol!

I really couldnt do it, not for the acohol but just the willpower over everything, i remeber doing atkins and it was brutal! Is it not quite expensive? The cambridge is basically like OHs dieting for a show, fecking torture lol i remember catching oh in the kitechen one night about midnight munching a mars bar... turned out he was on his fourth because the withdrawal was so bad loool Jaqui your kids r gonni get up one morning and u will be lying wrecked coz u will have succumbed to the pressure lmao!

Nooooooooo dont say that Kay!:nope:

I wont succumb to the pressure....I just need to think of my ass fitting in a size 10 again, To fit in a pair of skinny jeans without a muffin top is worth it all me thinks! :rofl:

Im only joking, of course u will do it! I just need to get rid of my jelly belly but me thinks its gone past the point of being fixable lol! So how often does your advisor come to c u? Kx

no i logged onto my email this morning but nothing came up, how do i do it lol? Kx

every 2 weeks (as long as she's alive) :rofl: nah, she's about 70 odd :shock: I was dead surprised when I opened the door to this little frail old lady, who proceeded to tell me her life story and how she loved her ducks :rofl:
Im only joking, of course u will do it! I just need to get rid of my jelly belly but me thinks its gone past the point of being fixable lol! So how often does your advisor come to c u? Kx

AG i cannot talk to you on here, your bloody siggy is making me sooooooooooo hungry woman!!!

:rofl:

Were having trouble with eczema, Alex has it on his head and hes always scratching. Today he screamed for 10 mins solid scratching at his head, i dont know what else i can try to relieve it for him :(

what cream has he got for it hun? little one i know suffered bad, but lathering like mad on his face and head, and socks to sleep worked a treat

All of them :lol:

Diprobase, aqueous, some other one i cant remember, oil for the bath.

Weve been doing socks past few nights and i really slapped the stuff on tonight.

Have you tried sudocream babe? I have eczema too and that helps me the most

i havent no, but do havesome. I used a little tonight on the bit he broke the skin.
The biggest problem is its on his head, and he has some hair :lol:

Try it :) still swear by it till this day - I have it there too :( poor liitle lad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->