*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Christmas soon ladies!!!!!

What are you buying your LO's? Layla has a pram that's a walker, stacking cups, Stanley snail rocker, trainers, splash mat, books. And that's me saying she's not having a lot lol!

Here's a few updated! Christmas dress but flash all wrong lol, photo's in nursery and with Jacs Leo :thumbup:

The pics are gorgeous!!!!! i bought the first dress for my neice last christmas she looked soo cute in it!!

i cant wait for christmas!!!

:happydance:whens every decorations going up????:happydance:

When i can be bothered :lol:

I have Alex and the cat to worry about this year so no idea how were gonna do it!

No idea on decs lol, like tomorrow? Wed? uhm when I can fit it in lol, im rubbish at doing the tree, it has huge gaps inbetween but don't know if I want to pick up needles off a real one!

NO dummy 4 days :thumbup: it's ace isnt it! Now she's started sucking her monkey toy and wakes for that damnit!!!

Hows Alex Pinksnowball?

Thos fisherprice trains look good, godson has one for xmas too but don't think Layla would appreciate it :haha:

hes fab, got a bit of a snotty nose

he dribbling loads no teeth as yet but dont think there far off!

heres some pics

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/IMG_3215.jpg

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/IMG_3230.jpg

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/IMG_3241.jpg

Awww loving his santa outfit :))))

If you add pics by uploading them not hosting yourself, how woud you delete them?

Bless him in his santa outfit - blesss xxxx

Sam not sure what you mean hun!!??

Good luck with no dummy hanny!

I used to upload them to photobucket and add the link, few times ive used bnb's option and that's when it shows as thumbnails. How would you delete them if you did the thumbnail as there's no "link" foryou to delete?

aww awww and awww just look at little Alex in his little santa outfit :cloud9: sorry for posting I usually read and run but hes too cute to not comment :D

xxx

aww awww and awww just look at little Alex in his little santa outfit :cloud9: sorry for posting I usually read and run but hes too cute to not comment :D

xxx

:hugs:Thanks hun :hugs:

you shouldnt read and run your an april mummy too!!!

HI girls thought i would post some updated pics of my girl:cloud9: Kx

The last one was auntie susan thinking it would be funny to put a wig on her, she didnt bat an eyelid,poser lol!

Attachments

• jessica and otghers 002.jpg
    jessica and otghers 002.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 9
  • jessica and otghers 006.jpg
    jessica and otghers 006.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 6
  • jessica and otghers 009.jpg
    jessica and otghers 009.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 7
  • jessica 7.5 months 050.jpg
    jessica 7.5 months 050.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 12
OMG loving the wig! its weird to think our girlies will all have long hair :haha: gorgeous x

Aww bless her - they are all getting soo big!!

Sophie has that Hat, Scarf and mittens - they look soo cute I get comments all the time hehe

:rofl: look at her in her wig... gorgeous :) you mummies are making me soo broody :haha: xxx

Hayley love your avator pic, u looked gorgeous! Wont be long for u and love your name choice too:cloud9:

Hayley i love your picture too!! :) what have you decided to call little bubzie i think missed you saying! x x

Hiya everyone How are you and your OHS? and your Bubiieesss :)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->