*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Yeah I love that one too! Hes gonna take some family ones of us too as he has a white backdrop etc cant wait!

I cant get my decs out boo hoo, they are on the other side of the loft so I have t wait for Graham to get them out for me

^^ no! i think its the parcel at the post office, APPERNTLY, they tryed to delivier them on thursday but ME MY MUM AND MY SISTER WERE IN! :| and my dogs go mental when theres someone on the drive!

awww I just watched that little vid of Alex crawling, I think that is the cutest thing I have seen for agesssss, just made my day :cloud9: Ive never seen a baby learn to crawl... really cant wait :flower:

xxx

got alex weighed today hes 17lb 9oz

got his first pair of big boy shoes today from clarks, hes a 2 1/2 F

which is quite big for the size of him, not suprised though his daddy is a 13 and his uncle is a 15 !!!!!

2 1/2 wow! I didnt realise the did measuring and shoes for pre walkers, parents used to tell me how they wouldnt do it?

:hi: all !

yeah there called crawler shoes or summit, good because we have aminate at the mo till we get a carpet!

Ohh wow, i need to get avas messured then! 6-9 dont fit her, 9-12 dont fit her 12-18 dont fit her!!

pink snowball hope u dont mind me asking but roughly how much r they in clarks? I bought jessica trainers yesterday coa ive been struggling so much to get shoes to fit so might take her to clarks if they arent too pricey before xmas otherwise will wait till after. I had been told too that u couldnt buy pre walker shoes in clarks Kx

they were £22

they just asked what kind of things he was doing , i said starting to crawl about and he tries to stand up, i mentioned bout my laminate flooring she said the grips on the front will be good when he crawling .

they were £22

they just asked what kind of things he was doing , i said starting to crawl about and he tries to stand up, i mentioned bout my laminate flooring she said the grips on the front will be good when he crawling .

^^ YOUR TTC? :happydance:

pink snowball hope u dont mind me asking but roughly how much r they in clarks? I bought jessica trainers yesterday coa ive been struggling so much to get shoes to fit so might take her to clarks if they arent too pricey before xmas otherwise will wait till after. I had been told too that u couldnt buy pre walker shoes in clarks Kx

hiya babe!!! i forgot to mention i got the napppies! :happydance: THANKKK YOU SO MUCH!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

they were £22

^^ YOUR TTC? :happydance:

:smug:

things you will do to get out of being at work very long :rofl:

starting my journal sometime today !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe