*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Alex has started taking his millk really really well since we changed to ready made , hes gone from force feeding 18oz max to having easily 25oz plus so cant wait to get him weighed!

we been to bouncing babies today he has been playing in gloop he loved it but we all covered

its like a sandpit but with water and corn flower in , you strip them to their nappies and they play in it! its fab we having baked beans next week!

it felt really thick then when you picked it up it was runny, dried like powder and brushed off.......well its still stuck in his toes :rofl:

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/DSCF1560.jpg

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/DSCF1561.jpg

there are loads here, we used to go to baby massage on a mon , now go to baby sign on a wed, this has just started on a thurs

we went on a free trip to the sealife centre the other week

and there are about 3 different xmas parties organised , its quite good

your quite welcome to ! :hugs: :rofl:

is this anywhere near you ?

sure start , Manor Infant School, Fernhill Road, Farnborough, Hants. GU14 9DX

they have an email address to contact for activites??

Looooooove gloop. we do it in work haha. it dries though and you can just rub if off yourself like flour again :haha:

1lb in a week Han ? - :haha: bless her, she's eating well i take it!

Looooooove gloop. we do it in work haha. it dries though and you can just rub if off yourself like flour again :haha:

1lb in a week Han ? - :haha: bless her, she's eating well i take it!

i know it just rubbed off, still cant get it out of his toes though lol

We have a surestart centre by me, there is quite a few Hanny just google Surestart.
They do one called Wiggle & Giggle and they do bits like that, its great..... when you can get booked on it!

Sophie is everywhere today lol, especially like crawling up to the laptop which is on a cube beanbag thing, pulls herself to her knees just to hit the keys!
Yeah I think little Amelia is crawling as well, yay!! Our little ones are getting so clever.

Sophie is only 17lb 10ozs as of last week, prob just over 18lbs now

Hiya we really need to catch up and pick up the chat! septemeber mummys already have over 17,000 replies!! :lol:!

Thats cos September mummies all have nice sleeping babies at the mo haha, wait until there babies get to this age when you dont get 5 mins to yourself - mwahahaha!

Is it me or is the ticker on the first page wrong :| 4 months and 6 days till april :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->