*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Cldn't sleep! Was bloody pain in arse, had to type in dark cos OHwas asleep in bed next to me!

Ode to get down to the gym and be thin again! :cry:

Hiya sweetie :D

yeh me and marc are still on a break, i went out on a ..... DATE last night!

Bloody Good for you! I hope you throughly enojyed yoruself (it wasn't with marc was it!)

YOu know I've only ever seen Marc written with a c in one other case when I was at school Doe was his surname and he was a nob too!

Hugs hanny!

Hi everyone:hi:
I was wondering if I could join your group. My last baby was born on April 23 weighing 9.97lb and I also have a three year old son. I am currently ttc#3. I hope to look forward to getting to know you. :)

LOL I found this page again and it's no wonder I lost ya all! Your all shamefully quiet. LOL

OMG hannah i nearly had a heart attack when i saw ur ticker :rofl: i was like when did that happen

then i read underneath lol

LOL han you trying to give us a heart attack! Bllomin friends baby ticker! lmao

OMG I just did the same haha!! I was like, ummm Hanny!!?

I forgot to tel you all, Sophie took 8 steps last Saturday! Unided, she did 5 the Thursday before and then 8 on Saturday! I cant believe how big they are getting

:hi: Dragon, my boy is April 23rd too :D

Heyy guys! Well if anyone is like me then youre back at work, bleh!

Not much to update with Alex other than his first tooth is almost through finally!

omg how clever is sophie!! alex holds on with one hand but still a bit wobbly

im back to work in april :cry:

we need to post some new pics now our little ones are getting bigger!

heres alex

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/21953_298933470822_651270822_420714.jpg

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/th_IMG_0432.jpg

aww Mellly well done sophie! Layla did 7 unaided yesterday too. She was really into standing up and walking about a month ago, i wouldnt let anyone do it lol! 8.5 months far too early for walking lol! Now she pulls up and does it herself ihave no choice lol! We have 7 teeth and sure one on way again bloody things.

Hope your all well! Hayley had her baby girl too for ayone that missed it like i did!! :cloud9:

Aww well done Layla!! They are getting so clever now arnt they!
I am also back at work - have been since January! I hate not being home with her, i feel like I am missing out now!

Sophie has 7 teeth with the 8th once literally just coming through - 4 at top and 4 at bottom

Anyone know wht they are doing for LO 1st Birthday?
We are going to the zoo during the day and then have people round in the evening for some picky bits and cake! Not much point doing a massive thing in my opinion as they wont rememeber

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->