*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Lol I forgot when I was on my computer but on my do that's me and Rach on Saturday night :D x

I been at work so ot been able to get on here much.

I seem to get home, do some washing, cook etc so by the time I sit down its about 9pm and I wonder where the time goes!!

Sophie is walking round all the sofas etc, she loves it! She is honestly crazy haha

lol I love sophie melly in all her pictures she seems like such a little character. Such a HAPPY baby. It seems bad but with all the things I have gone through with Athena I never see her as the happy baby everyone else does cause all I ever see is the pain she has been through her entire life...

Aww your there for her hun, she's getting the help she needs, so just enjoy time with her too :hugs:

Aww, hopefully she will be happy lots soon xxx
How is she anyways after her op?

April Mummies..... where are you!?

:) I'm here melly :) what is everyone doing for there los birthdays only 3months to go lool x

I think Alex is cross teething! Mil keeps saying the top teeth are coming first and the more i look the more i can see white lines along the top gum!

Birthday wise were doing a little party with some family (probs around 10 people) at my house. Not sure what else to do.

not sure what to do about alex's

there are 9 girls at work who all had babies around the same time so dont know wether we should have a little get together with them

alex will have to have a party dinner at mil then party tea at my familys because they live a bit apart from each other

hi girls im still here yoohoooo lol

Im looking after my niece aswell as jessica mon-fri 6am-5pm and its killing me lol, she is 7wks younger than jessica, at least i know what im in for if we manage #2, hats of to parents of more than one lol!

For Jessicas birthday im not sure whats happenig but think ohs family are sorting a big party from there side with a bouncy castle:wacko: let them get on with it lol but imagine we will have a little party at my mums with jessica and my niece coz my mum has the big garden!

Got the hospital tomorrow finally for my stomach, driving me crazy so wish me luck girls

Kx

Im not sure whatto do for Sophies birhday! Its hard cos I would want to invite our friends who have babies (because obviously its a kids party) but then im not sure if the friends without kids would be offended etc.

Or I might just have family and thats it!!

Good luck with your stomach Kay!! I hope they find out whats wrong!!

Well I am officially off the pill!! Woo hoo, ready to TTC in April, however we did have a whoopsie on Saturday! Oh well, bit early to catch an eggy so I dont think anything will come of it.

AG I hate Sophie teething, I know when one is about to cut through because she will wake up in the night from 3am-6am. Bonjela and snuggles on the sofa normally sorts it though. SHe now has 5 teeth with 2 more coming through.

Im actually up early for work today, go me!!
Waiting for Sophie to wake up in approx 5 mins so I can give her her morning bottle and set off to my nans.

I know what u mean melly, i was thinking of just inviting both the friends with babies and the friends without but before u know it it will be a full on extraveganza lol!

Well had hospital today and they r putting me in for an urgent colonoscopy so im officially terrified lol said they can c inflammation which isnt right and because bowel cancer is in my family they want to do a thorough check but said that bowel cancer is rare in someone so young so just hoping its nothing sinister, came out of hosp literally 2 mins and my phone went, my work hassling me that they want me to come in for a meeting to update them so anxious about that but atm its just not possible for me to be away from the bathroom to go into town so ive told them i can meet somewhere closer to home, anyone know where i stand with this?

So to cheer myself up afterwards went straight to monsoon baby with my mum and bought jessica her 1st birthday dress and its gggooorrrgggeeeooouuussss lol!

Kx

You are super organised!! I havnt even started thinking about what to do let alone a dress for her to wear!! and then there is my outfit haha!

Im not sure where you would stand with that!? Are you back at work now?

You are super organised!! I havnt even started thinking about what to do let alone a dress for her to wear!! and then there is my outfit haha!

Im not sure where you would stand with that!? Are you back at work now?

im not really just popped in and seen this one so thought may aswell but just hope it will fit coz jessica is quite tall as it is!

No not back at work, off sick until this gets sorted but keen to get back so dont c how they can make go in for a meeting when im handing in sick notes? Kx

Your work do not sound very supportive, werent they funny about you going back part time as well? I dont think they are able to make you go in for a meeting when you are off sick though...... not sure who you would ask on that one?

Check out my new sigggy!!! I love it!

Hey girls,

Gawd 3 months till they all start turning 1 its mad!
This time last year we were all moaning bout wantin them out of us lol!

I think im jus guna have a lil partay at my mums as hers is bigger than mine, and invite close friends (that dnt have babies) and then friends with babies!

How is everyone anyway?
Melly hows work? x

Yeah works good hun, busy as you can tell LOL!! Finish in 1 hour wooo hooo!!

Nope hanny not done one of them, what is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->