*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Yeah Han, clay mould one with pic frame. Did hers at 4 months though, as i wanted her tiny hand and foot ;)

Yeah Hannah i did mine but i left it too late and her foot hardly fitted into the mould lol

Yeah Mellly i applied for flexible working because it was going to be impossible for me to get to work on time(i dont drive so public transport) and was gonni be out of house from 7 in morning till about 7 at night as i have 1hrs travelling time each way plus having these bowel problems too so was being seen for that and told them i thought i would struggle with the hrs journey and no toilet, they refused, i appealed, they refused, so my gp said there was no option but for me to be signed of, fair enough, and now they r starting this. They r makig it come to a point where i wont feel comfortable going back just dunno where i stand tbh!

Im feelig miserable tonight, got a terrible headache and feeling like crap so early night i think, wots everyone up 2 this w/e? Kx

If i were you hun I would go and see the citezens advice, sounds to me like they are bullying you to be honest!! Grrr people like that wind me up a treat, see im lucky cos work is literally a 5-10 min drive away and im only working 9.30-3.30 which they agreed to!

Agree with mel hun go citezens advice, they are completely in the wrong and should be doing everything they can ti help u, not make u feel so uncomfortable that you dont even want to be there....stupid bosses really do my head in!!!

:hi: everyone can i join you please.

My dd Eve (aka Evie Lou) was born on the 21st of April 2009 weighing 9lbs 13.5oz x

Of course you can!!! Welcome xxx

Aww thats such a cute name

Where is everyone? I been offline for a few days and there was nothing to catch up on!

Sophie can say mumumumum now!! yay! SO thats mumumum, dadadadadad, nanananan oh and gyagyagya (soo cute) haha

Ive been working, bleh! Alex has been showing teething signs for ages now but still no teeth

hi girls hows everyone?

melly and jackie-think im going to to cab, they r driving me nuts and ive got enough on my plate lol!

Im bricking it, going in for a flex sigmoidoscopy friday and they dont sedate u so im terrified at how painful it will b lol!

Kx

Goodluck hun, hope it all goes ok!

And yeah defo go CAB get some help im sure they are acting illegally and its defo not fair!!! xx

And welcome mumiof2! Whats ur name?? xx

:hi: everyone!!

got alex weighed while i was visiting work today - hes 20lb 4oz not bad considering he was 4lb 11oz

i asked for some new uniforms so had to try them on and i started getting really panicky .........i dont wanna go back to work :hissy:

will start back the week after alex's first birthday

ive decided what birthday cake im doing him , its gonna be amazing!!!

hi girls,

oooooh pinksnowball do tell, its so good u can make them yourself, i would love to try the hello kitty one pp done but im crap at baking! and :hugs: at work but at least u are able to be off until his 1st birthday, as much as im unwell and thats why im off i feel like jessica is changing the most just now so would have hated missing it all.

melly- clever sophie:thumbup: jessica can say it but only chooses to when she gets upset or hurts herself:dohh:!

Jessica hasnt really done anything new for a bit, she is crawling again but serious army crawling, no legs used so her knees are all dry skin lol she can say dada, mmmuuummm when upset, claps, waves and gives u five and oh there is a new thing....temper tantrums, the joys!!!

Im going into hospital this afternoon so terrified atm but looking forward to getting all this resolved so wish me luck!

Kx

thanks hun, well it wasnt bad at all, ended up getting sedated because im such a wimp and was getting upset lmao so dont remember a thing, just need results now so will be a long week!

What dat is the meet again? Kx

Goodluck hun, hope it all goes ok!

And yeah defo go CAB get some help im sure they are acting illegally and its defo not fair!!! xx

And welcome mumiof2! Whats ur name?? xx

:hi: everyone!

My name is Leanne.

Eve cut her 4th tooth yesterday woohoo x

HI girls,

I lost this hread temporarily, and have been havign a few stresses! But thought I'd pop in and see how all babies are doing, not long until we strat hitting the first birthdays!

I hope everyone is well and everything is cool, jenny O read about you Mum how vewry surreal, will you look into it more do you think? Han Obvs read abt your pooey time right now, I hope your still on a break!

Well Olivia is crawling, but much prefers to be cruising around the furniture, she's even tried to stand alone a couple of times, guess better go get her first pair of clarks cruisers. She had two front teeth two bottom teeth and her top fangs, bottom ones currently cutting through. She says a few words has a mini reportoire, lol. But she's lovely, I love this age!

My nephew I don't know f you remmebr my sis pregnancy when they todher to teminate and all sorts, well he's one this coming weekend! It's amazing! He has no problems at all and is a typical boy into everything gadget like.

This baby, well we're 27 weeks now, and it moves very little, it's a bit of a pain, I'm also suffering BIG time with SPD, which is horrible and means I can't walk far but shld get better once bubs arrives. I'm convinced this oens a boy but time will tell, So an April Mummy in 04, 09 and 10. Well ok Olivia was March but you all know the score!

Huge to all, Hope you remember me!

hi girls,

oooooh pinksnowball do tell, its so good u can make them yourself, i would love to try the hello kitty one pp done but im crap at baking! and :hugs: at work but at least u are able to be off until his 1st birthday,
Kx

im doing a two layers on the bottom layer im having cupcakes, on the top layer im having the cake with the waybuloos on (noktok)

i cant wait to make it! might do a trial run

Long time no see ShiningStar!!! Glad to hear you ok with pregnancy, and little Olivia doing well! Loving your timing on all the Aprils :haha:

What on earth were you doing up at 4am this morning to post that? Im just back in from circuit training and reallyshould go shower :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->