*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

yeh im TTC :) if it doesnt happen next month or the month after im putting off TTC for 5/6ish months, i dont want the new baby being born the same monthish as ava.. does that sound weird? x

aww well good luck hun, no not at all im the same just incase they could end up with really close birthdays, would like for them to have there own little time, my sisters birthday is a day before me and we have always shared and i hated it growing up, spoiled brat i am lol! Kx

:hi: girls just a flying Visit i was trying to find some food ideas for Oscar :) he's 29lb now and the weight and height of a 2 and 1/2 yr old, i seriously dont think i will be able to afford to keep him when hes older :wacko: he really is the happiest baby ive ever seen :) cant believe you all talking about another already!! even though he is Huge he still feels like a baby to me! just a big one! nice to see all you little ones coming along beautifully and i'l keep an eye out for some BFP's from you crazy ladies lol xxx

I'm good Hanny Thanx! we are like silent buddies on Fb lol! i'm feeling really back to my old self lately got a nice balance between family, work and a social life me thinks so its all good! i'm jelous really of all you ttc cos i now thats it for me now i'm getting too old :( How are you Hanny and the lovely Ava doing? nice how you all still support each other through here, i pop back here when i need some help with something, its an amazing forum xxxx

Whats everyone doing for babies birthdays? sorry if thats already been covered theres like hundreds of pages on this thread lol xx

I cant finnnddd you on my fbb :( NOOOOOO

Im really good thanks and avas is fabb :) How little oscar? :D ( or not so little haha)

and im not sure really gonna sort it out when my mum gets back from hols x you? x

Oscar is Fab, he's a little monkey and into ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! suppose your all dealing with that huh, i should soo be like a size 8 wiv all the up down up down following him around everywhere!! hes walking round the furniture so i can see walking on the horizon :help: its amazing how quick they come along isnt it :) Ive learned to embrace the mess and the chaos so it all good :D its only 4 weeks now until he's 1 I only just realised that i havent planned anything, there still soo young aint they so i'm not doing nothing too OTT, think Oscar would be happy wiv just a fat cake lol xx P.s I'l drop ya a quick wall post han xx

Happy Birthday Sophie

https://www.superbirthdaysupply.com/members/1017430/uploaded/UNI21505.jpg​

It's a bit late in the day BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sophie, can't wait until you get pics up!

Can i join?? :wave:

How did i miss this thread :dohh:

Katie is 1 on Wednesday, omg i cant believe how fast this last year has gone.

Can i have a ticker on the 1st post please :blush: Katie Rhiann born 7th April at 09:22.

We are having her party on Wed, i cant wait, we are having the rainbow theme and a Waybuloo cake for the grown ups lol.

This time last year were all ready to pop and now we all have little people, how gushy do i sound lol.

V xxx

Awww im hopeless but..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE, hope u all had a lovely day! Kx

yep same, hopeless here but been in work! HAPPY birthday sophie! They're all turning 1. OMG. MY FB pic atm is me at 38 weeks pregnant :rofl:

Aw, our babies are growing up so fast. I can't believe I'm planning a princess party for Aimee already!

Thanks hun, early days yet...I hate these worrying early days! lol! hope your BFP comes soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->