*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

By LMP it's 2nd Dec, but I ovulate really late so I make it 12th Dec :dance:

congrats nikki lou, aww a xmas baby, im sooooo broody lol!

cant believe in 2 days im gonni have a 1 yr old, soooo scary!

Anyone else finding there lo's are turning into terrors lol? Jessica is really keeping me on my toes these days, im nackered! Dunno what happened today but i strapped her into her pram, walked out the room for literally 5 mins, went to walk back in and here is jessica crawling out the living room to meet me, nearly had a heart attack lol! I really dont know how she did it or how she actually got from the pram to the floor but the straps were all still fastened, grabbed her as i was expecting a bumped head or something but not a mark so god knows, im baffled!

So Hannah is this your 1st month properly ttc? Kx

Yeh first proper month if it doesn't happen this month or next I'm having a 5 month break x x

I saw that on your FB Kay :rofl:

Alex is definatley a handfull now!

bloody mental isnt it lol! I already think my house is haunted so straight away i was thinking oh someone has helped her out lmao, god knows!!! Everything these days is just such a struggle with her, she will NOT let me feed her EVER now lol, stressing me out big time!

We seem to have phases with Alexs eating, if he doesnt want spoon fed then i sit him down with finger foods. He doesnt fill up well this way so he grazes all day but a day or two of that then hes back to happily sitting sppon fed again. We also always offer a finger food to keep him busy with the spoon feed. Today he had a pitta bread with cheese and half a jar.
He will sometimes take the spoon and feed himself aswell.

I think with us its variety with what we do to feed him, so its not samey and boring.

Alex headbutts and growls, probably for attention cause im writing long posts :lol:

Aimee's also being a terror...and she knows it. She throws food on the floor, but looks at me as if she's seeing how I'll react. If I say NO she throws a super tantrum lol! All good fun!

Sophie goes through stages where she just doesnt want to eat.
I have been resorting to loading up the spoon putting it down on her tray and then she feeds it to herself!! She is deffo a handfull now, lol, shes soo cheeky its unreal!

Hi Girlies!
Yes I have always had a handful with Alayna. She wont stay in one place, and hasnt since being about 6 months old. She feeds herself with her spoon and hands, she will only eat off a spoon of mine if its toffee yogurt!
She can open doors now, our doors dont shut properly so she opens them and goes where she wants to (we have a bungalow!) she also climbs. She can get on the sofa and also she can throw things really hard!

LOL!! Bless her!

Sophie is the same!! She had her first proper walk outside the other day holding daddies hand at the zoo!! Soo cute, there is some piccies on facebook!

OH Yeah I prob should have warned you girls about that! LOL BUT have to admit I forgot to they turn one and suddnely this independance comes from nowhere, the no fear factor arrives and man do they become hard work! LOL Only gets worse from here on in ladies, and have to admit Olivia is TONS worse than my son ever was!

Well if that is the case then I think I will cancel Amelias birthday haha, she is already the most independent little madam! I always have my hands full, the little monster!! She still won't walk by herself though, she stands still for longer periods of time and squats up and down up and down but she is a little chicken haha!

I can't believe how quickly this year has gone, my not so tiny baby is now a VERY tall almost 1 year old!

I would say I want my newborn baby back but Amelia is currently going through the loving stage and she comes up to me and gives me cuddles all the time and says 'Awwhhhh' It is SO cute! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I'm glad I'm not the only one having troubles with feeding too! A few weeks ago she was all about finger food, couldn't get enough and now everything goes on the floor, apart from yoghurts, that she eats with her fingers and they go everywhere!! Funniest thing ever to watch though *Mwah ha ha*

Hope you are all okay ladies!!!

xXx

I seem to be the only one currently with a LO who doesn't mind eating haha! She'll spoon feed, or have finger tea/dinner, have juice from beaker, not bothered with what she has to be fair lol!

She's running everywhere, loves playing in the garden at home/nursery (i work there), giving heaps of kisses, and has 9 teeth, 10,11,12 all bulging poor girl xx

Just popping in to say Happy Birthday to all your gorgeous not-so-little baby's this month :cake: xxx

Thanks for popping in Hayley!!! I cant believe Daisy is 10 weeks already!!!

LOL Sophie will eat it all but she has to do it herself! haha!!
She also likes to run everywhere, she discovered my nans backgarden today so had them running around after her!

Sophie loves cuddles as well, its lovely it really is!!

I cant wat to fall pregnant again!!

Oh my gosh!

I have a ONE year old!!

I'm all emotional today, just cannot believe a whole year has gone by.

Happy First Birthday to my gorgeous daughter Amelia! :cloud9:

And Happy First Birthday to Toby too! Hope you have an awesome day!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

xXx

:wave: hi Girls!
How nice is it this??? all our april babies are one this month:cry:

Happy Birthday for today Little Amelia and Toby!!!!:cake:

Leo's on saturday!!

He's not walking yet, standing and squatting but wont actually take more than one step before he sits down again:dohh:

Thanks Jac!

Amelia is exactly the same, but she is happy to walk with walkers and what not. I've decided she is a scaredy cat!! :haha:

Have you got anything planned for Leos birthday??

xXx

avas birthday is in 1 week :) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Happy birthday amelia :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back