*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Thanks Jac!

Amelia is exactly the same, but she is happy to walk with walkers and what not. I've decided she is a scaredy cat!! :haha:

Have you got anything planned for Leos birthday??

xXx

I just dont think Leo wants to walk...think he prefers being carried lol!

Yep, having a little party on saturday night for just close family/friends....cant wait...ive got all decorations and balloons to decorate the house..think Im more excited than he is:haha:

Happy Birthday Amelia!!!!!!!!

Its lovey how they are all now 1!
I put this outfir on soph the other day and it was the first time I actually thought, OMG she is actually a little girl and not a baby any more :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_0042.jpg
    IMG_0042.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 8
Awww gorgeous girl Melllly!
Happy birthday all bubba's!

My lovely little girl will prob be a big sis byt the end of next week, possibly this weekend! Things kinda moving and midwife says could be anytime, cos getting on and off contractions! Can you believe it, I wonder whihc april baby 09 will share a birthday with my april 10 bubs!

My odds if I had to choose a date would be Leo! LOL Cos we have a birthday party planned loads of family coming up to visit and a meal out booked! SO odds on sods law play its part!
hehe

Happy Birthday Amelia and Toby :cake:

omg alex is 1 tomorrow!! officially in 3 hours 10 mins :)

Lots of bithdays coming up!!! Crazy stuff!!!

Well you missed Sophies birthday SS!!

Im gonna go for the 21st April!! So whats that, next weds!!

Omg it was be so scary :) but exciting hehe :) i cant bealive were on the 17th of april already! 5 days till avas birthday!

Happy birthday leo :) x x

I cant believe its Aimees birthday 2mora, this time last year I was in labour!

question for mummys with babys that walk?>

How long after they take 4 steps do they FT walk? x

Sophie took 5 steps, then the following week she took 10 steps then the following week 14 steps then she just went from there really walking from the furniture to her toy boxes etc.

I would sit at one side of the room and graham at the other and we would tease her with a mobile ophone or something, but she would go to crawl and I would put her back on her feet and everytime she fell i put her on her feet again xx

Happy First Birthday to Alex and Leo!!

Hope you both have a fantastic day and enjoy the beautiful weather we are having!!!!

xXx

Happy Birthday to Leo and ALex and all the babies upcoming!!!!

Layla tomorrow bless! Had her party yesterday though!

Happy Birthday Leo and Alex, well i'm afraid I was wrong, my son said today the 19th so we shall see, as you may all remember he was right about Olivia!
So who'w birthday shall we share with?

LOL I can't believe all our babies our one but more ot the point I can't believe I'mhaving another one anyday!

Happy birthday alex and leo, cant believe they are all turning one:cry: i got weepy twice on jessica bday, sad i know but cant believe her first year is over!

Hannah, jessica has been doing steps for months and just when i think she is going to full on walk she goes back to holding on as tight as she can so think every baby is different, i cant see jessica ever full on walking at this rate, i get so pleased because some days she will keep taking maybe 4 or 5 steps then the next day wont let go at all!:shrug:

Wanted to show off jessica in her party dress, we had to pospone her party at grans till the weekend just past as my mum wasnt well so better late than never!

Attachments

• j 015.jpg
    j 015.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 5
  • j 021.JPG
    j 021.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 4
Ohhh i never wished jessica a happy birthday, i hope she had a amazing day darling :)

and Happy birthday Layla :) :cake:

Ive been so happy today :) its like a switch has turned on :| Ive cleaned everywhere and went to the parc and shopping :) Im so happpy :)

awww Hannah thats brill ! Bout time you had some happiness doll:hugs:

Happy birthday to little runner bean Layla Lou Mummys lil boo:haha:

Omg I have a 1 year old....:cry: I want another babba now.

THanks girls, hope you've all enjoyed your little grown up peoples birthdays! I can't remember everyone's dates lol but Happy Birthday to anyone to come ;)

Rach-19th was Layla's, have you gone yet lol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->