*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

congrats rach :happydance:

emily had her booster last week and was
VERY sick the morning after and ive got to book
her mmr for next month :thumbup:

she's not having the swine flu one though :)

and happy birthday alex!! :cake:

xxx​

I decided against the swine flu although ive kind of regretted it since but plan on speaking to h/v about it when i next c her. I think my concerns come from my brother having a really bad reaction to the mmr and took convulsions and was really unwell, but then me and my two sisters were fine so guess it is just one of these things. I have no doubt about getting them done just wish i could get them done individually for my own peace of mind.

Kx

yeh its just one of them things, you can never be certin that it will affect your child or not :( and then if you dont get it done something can affect them

on a diffrent note, im two days late

yeh its just one of them things, you can never be certin that it will affect your child or not :( and then if you dont get it done something can affect them

on a diffrent note, im two days late

Hannah me too, i was due on thursday lol

ME TOO bump buds ;) lol were be due the 31/12/2010 lol how sad am I? Hehe

haha i did it too althoug how come it gave me the 2-1-2011? my cycle is 29 days maybe thats why? how freaky is that, so do u think u r? Im pretty sure but cant get a bfp:shrug:!

I'm pretty sure but can't get a bfp I'm never late ever!! Mine is 28 days so I'm not sure Why diffrent dates!!! I'm dreading the morning loo :( I always always get witch in the mornings

You must have started your period the day before me.. So I put your date in but a 29 day cyle and still 31/12 x

yeah i started the 25th of last month, thats nuts if we end up prgnant together again lol

I'm pretty sure but can't get a bfp I'm never late ever!! Mine is 28 days so I'm not sure Why diffrent dates!!! I'm dreading the morning loo :( I always always get witch in the mornings

how many tests have u done? ive done like 8 or something and no clear positive, two of them were cb digis so spending a small fortune here lol ive bought cheapies on ebay and im not gonni test again until they arrive! Does marc know?

Ahhhh I started 26th good luck sweetie :) I'm testing again Sunday evening and Monday morning :)

Is this gonna become ttc April mummies ;) loool

Hi :mellly: I see you stalking!!!

Lol just catching up!! Congrats rachel!! Another girl yay!! Happy birthday alex!!! Sorry I'm on my phone catching up so only a short one from me,

awe I hope it is bfps soon, my cycles are usually 28days as well but I had a 31 day cycle the month before last!! Doh!!

Soph had her boosters last week and has her mmr next week and then her 1 year checks the week after that!! Argh!

Hope ur all doing ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->