*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Nope and am getting ever frustrated! I'm terrified all these pains are early labour and when it does hit it's gonna be ilke a hour and whoosh bubs will be here! I'd be quite hapy for a 4-6 hr labour!
My other fear is that I'll get to hospital for induction on thurs and they'll say my cervix has done nothing, which will be sooo gutting cos this pain is truly not nice, and defo getting worse, it jsut keeps stopping! It got down to every five minutes tonight, then stopped! However it shldn't matter they said they would induce no matter what, but obviously just means longer before bubs arrives as may need three pessary's again ike I did with olivia, and this time round cos of the pelvic pain, I can't bare the thought of so many internals, I can't part my legs for oral sex, lol I certain;y got no inclination to part them further for a flippin internal and pessary!

OH well time will tell!

My sons birthday tomor, so may end up sharing a birthday more lamb other than that the last possible date should be saturday 24th. as induction shld be starting thurs 22nd.

Hugs to all!

Avas birthday tomo :)

ahhh so annoyed with my friend telling me how bad her labour was and how mine wasn't even close as I only got to 4 cm yet I was in labour for days :| dick

HAHA< everyone thinks they had eiether the easiest of labours or the hardest of labours, but in truth it don't matter. You got ya bubs and both you and her were safe thats all you can ask for!

OH and Happy Birthday Ava! So it may well this han's lil one my bubs hsares a birthday with!

Happy Birthday to our Mayvie!
Love you princess!!!

How are we all? Sorry I don't get in here often I live on FB!

Hanny pls add to me to the frontpage.

Alayna Emily 23/04/2009 3:55am

question for mummys with babys that walk?>

How long after they take 4 steps do they FT walk? x

It took a week for Layny. However, I have been advised my a podiatrist that they shouldnt get shoes until they have been walking unaided for 6 weeks as their toes need time to splay and you can affect the growth of the toes. Take it from me, I had an operation at age 16 because my parents had me in shoes as soon as a I walked and my toes grew on top of each other gradually over the years! Try and let LO walk around bare foot as much as poss, please everyone, coz what happened to me wasn't nice and now two of my toes are titanium lol!

***wanders back in***

hanny told me off today lol :haha:

so im casually making an entrance

:wave:

HIIIIII LOVELY LADIES!!

what have i missssssed?!?!?!

xxx​

JENNNY :) i just messaged you on fb, wondering if you wanna do the whole rec thing again, im taking ava and my neuphue so was wondering if you wanted to come too x

JENNNY :) i just messaged you on fb, wondering if you wanna do the whole rec thing again, im taking ava and my neuphue so was wondering if you wanted to come too x

rach might be coming over here but i dont mind
going to the rec again :) ill see what rach is doing first
before i give you a definate lol dont want her turning up
if im out :rofl:

xxx​

Heeeeyyy everyone, how r u all?

Well Happy Birthday to all the babies who have turned 1 lately although i think ive wished most hb on fb! I wanna see pics of all the babies on there birthday???

Anyone had the immunisation card through for mmr? i had jessica for a booster the other day that i didnt know she was getting, thought i was taking her for the mmr but just a booster and now ive got the thing through for the mmr and im raging coz ive always said i wanted to pay to have them done seperately but they have stopped offering it! Is anyone as worried about them as me?

Layla has her booster yesterday (think that one is HIB and MenC) - that's 12 months, and the MMR and Booster (uhm PCV one?) is roughly 13months. There was crazy reaction to swine flu jab (people's reaction i mean) and a lot still went for that. There is apparently not a lot of evidence or anything to link the MMR - Autism.

Ive had it and im fine, so i figured she'll have hers.

to be honest i would rather have ava to have hers all at once, when i was a baby, you had to get the one at a time, my mum missed my mumps one and i got it when i was about 12-13 it was HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE, i went deaf for two whole days and couldnt eat most awful experience ever

BTW girls, just read Rach (shining star) has had baby girl at 3.38am! Georgina (iirc)

CONGRATS hun!

OMG - duhhh, how can i forget that! hes the day after avas :dohh: Happy birthday my dalring prince :)

how was his day hunny? have a good one? x x x

I said it on FB, but didnt remember on here lol! How are you online on a day like this? shit i was OUT FOR THE COUNT by 9pm :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->