*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

WOW lots of chatting :) im liking it girlies :) x

Melly do you know if your going to ashys wedding yet? x

I really don't get to see her loads though, as I work in a totally different room! So sometimes it's hard knowing she's soo close, but can't pop in as Im busy or working alone!

yeah i suppose i would always wanna go see sophie lol

we just had lazy babys, got them too cosy

i wanna go for a fag :hissy:

But im poorly frezzing and scared ill be more cold outside :(

Good!! That means you cant have a fag haha!!
Its bad fo you

Hey Ladies wow can't believe it's got busy in here again!

Thanks for all your congrats still trying to find a routie so not much available time! I haven't uploaded a pic of georgina yet, but bumpbuddy did + put in third tri i think.

Congrats on :bfp: Lyns, Sorry for you 2 wl Hannie! Jennie lovely to see you abou again.! Happy tosyare georgina's birthday with Alex's!

Anyway someone pm me next meet if there is too be one, as now am back on feet would love to finally meet ha all.

Olivia's mmr would have been this week but I cancelled and re-scheduled thought would be a bit too much with new baby as well, esp as mr the one to most likely make them more unsewttled it was the only one my son got ill on, but to this day do not regret giving it too him cos he got mumps anyway! BUT had we not had the mmr he would have been alot more ill and prob lost his earing like my bro and OH did as children. Anyway think its 18 May now.

well tarah need sleep will try + keep upated!

I went 2 weeks over with Jessica and hhhaaatteeeddd it lol and was induced! My neighbours must have thought i was mental, i was too big to fit in my own clothes so looked like a down and out in richards trackies and every morning i got up and took the dog over the park acroos from my house which had a mahooosive hill and walked up and down and up and down trying to help things along, must have looked awful in my mans clothes, big bump, the dog, folk will have prob thought i was homeless lol

LOL the joys of pregnancy!!

I loved looking like a complete waster, Was soo comfy!

I went 2 weeks over with Jessica and hhhaaatteeeddd it lol and was induced! My neighbours must have thought i was mental, i was too big to fit in my own clothes so looked like a down and out in richards trackies and every morning i got up and took the dog over the park acroos from my house which had a mahooosive hill and walked up and down and up and down trying to help things along, must have looked awful in my mans clothes, big bump, the dog, folk will have prob thought i was homeless lol

LOL you do make me laugh :haha:

Congrats S_S on Georgina! Gorgeous name, can't wait to see pictures!

When I was pregnant with Cooper I became super intelligent, I suddenly had a lot of common sense and was generally bright. I put it down to cutting out alcohol! This time, I am literally thick as s**t. Last weekend I put £55 of petrol in my diesel car, then almost reversed in to my neighbours fence, then went shopping with my shoes on the wrong feet and then today, was filling in the visitors book at a nursery we looked at and I put in my door number, but the street of the person who had filled it in before me!

Seriously, what is happening to me??? I'm a total liability and think I should stay in a padded room for the next 6 months!!!

Kaylynn, that's HILARIOUS! I think my neighbours must think I'm mental as well, as I pulled up on the drive way the other day Cooper was fast asleep in his car seat and I was seriously knackered so I just put my chair back and slept in the car in the driveway! it was sooooo nice and warm with the sun shining and I got a much needed half hour kip!!

i was 5 weeks early with alex

he has been kissing the tv yoday when they waybuloos were on

he has started grinding his teeth (he only had 3 :rofl:)

its driving me nuts!!

We went thru the teeth grinding thing as well. Sent shivers down my spin every time. Even now just thinking about it!

Hate teeth grinding, jessica did it for a few days then stopped, think it must be when certain teeth come through that they feel more than others iykwim.

Do u know i even let oh take a pic of me with his clothes on, in hindsight i dont know why the hell i did it but it was taking a bump pic and i must have been so beyond caring i look like a total chav!

Anyone going on hols with lo this summer?

We OBVIOUSLY need to see that pic!!

No summer hols for us. We went to Thailand for 2 weeks in Feb, just the 2 of us, and we took Cooper for a long weekend in Amsterdam/Rotterdam for Easter weekend. That's our lot this year. Booooooo.

How's about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->