*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Hey girls, how is everyone?

Yeah Lyndsey i woudl try 2nd too, remember when i was in 1st and u really look for people who are close in dates to you to compare notes so to speak so maybe thats why, although would be nice for them to say hi!

melly - really hope this is your month, got a good feeling for u!

hannah - so when r u due on? Ive heard the clearblue are the least sensitive, melly can prob tell u for definate, so maybe buy another brand, those ebay cheapies r great.

Anyone else fine the wiggles on baby tv irritating as hell lol jessica loves it and i just want to strangle them every time its on lol can u tell ive got that friday feeling lmao!

Im not actually due on until Tuesday!! wishful thinking lol!!!

Yeah the CB digi ones are not that sensitive, I think FRER ones are the best (First Response, Early) they can detect pregnancy upto 6 days early!! But obviously I still think its best to wait until you are due on just in case you get a false positive, (says me who has taken 3 tests waaaaaay to early) lol!!

Lyns, deffo pop into second tri to say hello!! i think there is a November Sparklers group in there somewhere!! Im not saying abandon us though!!!!

We have pretty much turned into April mummies - TTC - PG again!!
We should rename lol!!

oh and Kay its bloody hungry henry that grates me on baby tv!!
Sophie loves the birthday songs though!!

oh see the birthday song doesnt bother me, i sing along! but for some reason i just wanna punch those guys, i hate the way the adults in these programmes have the widest, agonising looking smiles ever and they mime along but it doesnt match with the singing iykwim, poor kids must be wondering why the guys mouth moving doesnt match the noise lol god im turning into my mum lol!

well AF came a week early for me so i didnt even have the pleasure of poas :rofl:

:rofl: you know what, i was thinking the same thing the other day, when did that hapPEN!!

well i should have been due the 22nd cos the one on the 26th of march was a much more "normal" period for me.. lasted 7 days as normal, brown at first which was not normal then red :| but the other one was just weird

pound shop cheapies, ebay cheapies from china and some that jenny gave me all neg, i tested last time i tested was yesterday or the day before and bfn

nope

Im going to the doctors, i looked and its related to something polly ovulary or something :(

https://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt193/hannahgraceeee/6c97c3a6.jpg

the ones that are postive are ovulation tests the other two are preg :(

have you booked a docs app hanny?

and CONGRATULATIONS LYNDSEY!!!

:happydance::happydance:

Yeh I think that's what jenny said earlier and will explain why I've had a postive ovulation test for nearly a week

Hey again
i swear by superdrug own and tesco's. they are utra sensitive 10miu, whereas frer are 20 i think and clear blue norm are 25 miu i think + digi 50 miu. Anyway got both my pregnancy on superdrug + tesco.

Good luck you ttc'ers.

yeah i used the superdrug own last time and got really clear positives, oooh to see those two lines again.....ok back to earth lol!

Hannah i would go to the doctors, there are lots of reasons for late period if not preggo, i really hope its not pcos as my sister has that and gave her alot of problems and still does, so how many days late r u now?

Kx

LOL Kay you make me laugh!

Yeah deffo go and see the doctor hanny!! Let us know how you get on!!!

Question ladies
How mch whole milk is your LO having?
How many naps does your LO hav and for how long?

Ava only has about 3-4oz of whole milk, her morning and night milk is the year plus one

and ava has about two naps, 45 mins each

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->