*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

the things u lot liek for kicks eh, dont think ive actually got it on this comp, will have a look just now. Kx

ok ive not got the one i was thinking of but heres another, which is worse as i must have let him take photos more than once lol here i am with his gorgeous giogoi zipper and a pair of his joggies with lots of white marks on, i can actually remember this and the white marks are paint as i decided to decorate the hall about 3 wks before havin her and my gorgeous minging trainers as my feet swelled that much it was the only think that didnt hurt lol now thats what u call blooming, thank god my face isnt in it lol

Oh why not heres two, knock yourselves out lol!

Attachments

• Jessica aged 11wks 071.jpg
    Jessica aged 11wks 071.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Jessica aged 11wks 072.jpg
    Jessica aged 11wks 072.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 7
I know, explains why my oh was so hot for me towards the end of my pregancy, NOT lol!

Classy bird Kay!!! haha!
I think we were all the same!

Lyns, I was a thick shit with Sophie! Perhaps your having a girl this time round!!!

Hanny, Im sure you were only a week ahead of me when you came on (I think you missed my post the other day) which may explain why you got positive OPKs the other day but still BFN.
With this in mind then, if your cycles are 28 days then you are 3 days late today, but if your cycles are 31 days then you will be due on tomorrow.

I class day 1 as my first proper day of red bleeding and not if I am spotting.

My first cycle TTC I was 28 days, my second was 31 days and my third cycle was 28 days, god knows what this cycle will be!?

I started bleeding on the 26th of march, cos it was the day of alexs walk in oxford... i got a postive ovulation test on the 9th of april but later that day started bleeding brown/black then pink.. so i should have been due on the 22nd april but never came on but i tested monday negative hpt but postive ovulation test, did another pregnancy test today but negative but another postive ovulation test :|

Very very strange!!! I must not have been thinking of you then **scratches head** haha

haha another sympton mellly - pregnancy brain LOL fingers crossed :)

i keep feeling kicks! :| im going MAD lol

i will add it to my list haha!!

i tested today at 10dpo - :bfn: lol
not testing again now until i am meant to!!

I had a dream last night that i was pregnant and feeling kicks

Twins!!! OMG

I think mine was only 1 haha!!

Twins would be crazy!!

Ive i dont get a postive or period by the 7th im getting a clearblue, if neg i wait till the 14th and go to the doctors

yeah good idea, i hate it when your body plays tricks!!
its like hellloooo, dont you know im TTC

im kinda glad, marc said after this month no more ttc, but in theroy if im ov and periods kinda not been its still this month HAHAHHA :)

When are you due on Mellly?

Keeping it all crossed! I need a buddy. I said hello to the girls in 1st tri and 17 people read my post and not one said hello!

F*** em. I'm sticking to my April mummies! ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->