*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Do one tomorrow baby, just to put your mind at ease a bit. I hope you're okay babes. Love you xxx

Aww Hanny, I can't believe they are making you wait SO long!! :hugs:

Try not to stress over it though and remember what will be will be!

:flower:

xXx

Hanny how are you today?
Melly any sign of AF?
Lyndsey can't wait to see scan pic!!!

Sam, Jax, AG everyone else hope you're ok. I have gone election mad! Gonna be watching all day!

Hi everyone:hi: love that this is picking up, had 3 pages to catch up on there:happydance:

Hannah - how come they are making u wait so long? Think i would be going to a&e i which case to get a blood test done. R u gonni test today?

Jen - WELL DONE EMILY:happydance::happydance: how good is that that she is in a big bed, well done to both of you. I wouldnt dare try a big bed with jessica, she would end up being out f bed all night playing:dohh:

meely - as i said in your journal, hope today the day to get your :bfp:

Well think the last of Jessicas teeth are coming in, can see 2 of her molars are in and she keeps waking during the night breaking her heart so think it must be them:cry:

Whats everyones plans this weekend?

Kx

I dont know :| :( 12 days to go tho! if i come on the day before i my blood test i will cry for like a whole day :(

Yeh im gonna test today.. i dont know where to try a tesco test, there like £7 for two.. or shall i try a first response?

do u have superdrug close to you? U get 2 for something like £4 odds and ive only heard good things about them. Uch must be crap for u, how r u feeling physically, any changes? Kx

My boobs hurt, im always bloated im not peeing loads but i keep being sick in my mouth :|

no superdrug near here, im at marcs, so were getting the bus to tesco, but when im at mine if this test is neg! preying thats its not! 12 days is gonna take ages..

i cant remember if my doctor said... make a appoinment with him and were get a blood tests, or book a blood test :| i have no idea LOL what one should i do? :lol:

I think you have to see your doc as only he can book it babe but it seems like such a long wait I am so sorry.

Kay, poor lil thing, Alaynas back teeth are cutting now and its been the hardest yet but we still have loads of teeth to go so I am not too happy about that! How are you hun though?

I HAVE HICCUPS FFS I know thats not a big worry compared to Hanny etc so sorry for saying it but FFS it's driving me mad! GO AWAY!

Ashy where did you get that wedding ticker I want one that says attending Queen Ashleighs wedding in... lmao xxx

Morning girls!

Here's my scan - baby looks like a bear!! Next one is June 21st I think.

One of my closets friends had a baby on 5th May. She was in hospital with pre eclampsia and her little girl was born by c section 6 weeks early weighing just 4lb. I've not spoken to her as they aren't allowed phones in SCBU but had an e mail from her hubby which sounds positive. They've called her Anwen, what a gorgeous name, i love it!

Weekend is looking DULL DULL DULL for me, I have NOTHING exciting on whatsoever. OH is down the pub tonight and then going to Ikea with his dad in the morning, I might go shopping for a few bits and bobs Coopy will need when he starts nursery. Apart from them, housework I suspect! Wow when did my life get so exciting???

Hanny, I tested with a Sainsbury's test and the line was so faint I had to hold it up to the light to even see anything. I then got a clearblue digi and it said pregnant straightaway. I defo don't have faith in Sainsbury's ones, no idea about tesco though sorry, not much help!

Ooooh when's Ashey's wedding? It's my brother's in 2 weeks and I am DREADING it, he basically ruined mine and it's going to take every ounce of strength to smile sweetly through his. Argh.

xx

xx

Attachments

• sc02ab1d57.jpg
    sc02ab1d57.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 5
Acne - Changes in hormonal levels in your body can change the type of skin you have. Oily skin can become dry, dry skin can become oily. Use a good cleanser and moisturizer to try and minimize these effects.

I normally have oily skin.. BUT its soooo sooo dry :(

What a gorgeous clear pic Lyndsey! Were you breastfeeding, if so, are you still? I love that scan pic so cute. I say BOY again!

I had PE, its horrid, my BP still isn't back to normal!
Might see how that will affect pregnancy when I see my doc!

Hanny even if u arent preg something is going on and I want u to find out asap for peace of mind. Have fun with Marc babes xxx

No af for me yet, sorry just a quick one I'm on my phone

Mellllly I was thinking about you earlier wondering if you had any news either way! Exciting!!!!

Dana - I only breastfed for about 3 months and don't think I'll do it at all this time. I REALLY want a girl!!!!

Hanny text me or something! Lemme know if you get a +ve!!!!
I am still bfing Lyndsey lmao, she wont give it up, shes a milkaholic! I still admittedly love doing it too lol.
Aw honey I am sure whatever you have you will all be thrilled :)

Melly omg how many days late are you now....xxx

Lol awwwww AG I hope the weather stays nice at least!!!

What is everyone doing?

We are going to the bank tomorrow, woopty woop and then on to Primark to bargain hunt, MILs for a visit and then FIL for dinner and Sun, CHILL OUT SESH!

I thought tesco tests where £3.50 for 1 or £7 or somthing for 2, but they were £3.60 for 2 so i thought i might aswell :)

I stupidly went for a wee as soon as i got in! now im just trying to drink loads so i can pee :) LOL

lyndsey - great scan pic, as soon as i looked at it thought girl so we will c if im right lol.

Hannah - let us know as soon as youve done the test, really hope u get your bfp, lots of :dust:

Dana - its a bit of a shock to the system, jessica has always slept through and her teeth have never particularly bothered her but think she is in quite a bit of pain just now and is screaming through the night so we are both like zombies through the day lol, jessica has most of hers, dont know how many exactly coz when i put my finger in to check she bites and its agony lol but yesterday she opened her mouth wide and thats when i seen a molar had come through so... guessing thats the cuprit! How r u and Alayna?

Melly - im so excited for u, have u done any different tests today other than cb digi?

AG - uch that rubbish your working, dont think weather is to be that great here right enough so dont think u will b missing much lol u looking forward to the zoo? not long?

Anyone know if u can buy a quinny parasol? I bought a universal mothercare one but think they have sent the wrong one:dohh: ive already got the quinny parasol clip but dunno where i will get a parasol to fit it!

Kx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->