*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Han cycles can just go mad sometimes, im generally 4 weeks before having layla, now im 4-5.5 weeks, and 2 months ago it was 7 weeks. Don't keep testing, cos i'll do your head in, and make you more upset everytime you see a Neg. Just stop stressing and it'll probbaly turn up! x

uch sorry hannah, but as sammie says i would leave it just now as it will only upset u.

Sammie - did u get the dungarees ok?

AG - anytime really, u work so let me know when suits u and i can work round whens best for u.

Jenny - hows Emily now? hope u are all on the mend.

Well Jessica is all of a sudden picking up so many things i say so im really trying to watch my mouth round her, i dont swear lots or anything but the odd word does slip out if i hurt myself and as much as i dont think she would get it first time atm im so scared just incase lol she is obsessed with "hiya" and waving, every person she says it or everytime we make eyecontact is "hiya" and if i dont reply she keeps going till i do lol and she is loving the mirror now, before she would look and wave but dont think she got it that it was her reflection but oh my she certainly does now and sits blowing kisses to herself, vain like her daddy!

Kx

Sammie - good glad u got them ok although Thursday:nope: mail service is getting worse!

AG - so which week is best for u? next tuesday ive got Jessicas mmr so thats out but the following would be ok for me?

Hannah - yeah just leave it for now, 9 days doesnt seem so long now, so is that for the results or to get the test done?

Kx

Hanny that seems such a long time to wait, i wish they had done bloods on your last appt.

Kay bless her!!! Alayna only says 'Whats that' 'Them' 'Yeah' 'No' 'Oh No' and of course mummy, daddy, nana, grandad. I am dreading her picking up my bad language so I have to watch what I say!

Sam I agree with you though, I know how much you want another baby Hanny but I am sure all the testing is making it harder. Try to relax and think what will be will be.

Peter, Alayna and I went to the cancer hospital, the Churchill to get Peter scanned today as he has been getting lumps in his right testes but luckily he was clean and they were just small cysts! Thankfully! So now he's gone to work and Alaynas asleep but shes not been herself with these teeth so I am looking forward to her having them all!

How is everyone?

No I havent hun, been soooooooooooooooo busy and tbh I keep forgetting!
I wil write it down otherwise I wont remember this time tomorrow lmao.
BRAIN LIKE A SIEVE haha xxx

ive got an ear infection :(

booooooooo!!!

emily's been doing pretty well in her bed
and her bottom tooth has finally popped through
so today she looks and feels better she's also being
a monkey so assume she feels better lol

i phoned the doctor before she woke up so im
gonna get her checked over this afternoon anyways
as she's still got a rotten cough and i need something
for my ear before i die of pain lol

xxx​

Oh poor Jen! Ouch ear infections suck! I used to get them every winter till I was 17! Not nice at all! I am glad Emily is better :)

I have to take Alayna down tomorrow if we have another bad night as her back teeth are the WORST!

aw poor alayna :(

well the doctor was one of the best looking
ones ive seen :winkwink: lol emily's got a viral infection and
a sore throat and ive got a nasty ear infection,
swollen throat glands and a temperature :dohh:

so my mums looking after emily for the rest of
today cause i feel like poo lol atleast ive got some
steriod drops and paracetamol to keep me going lol

emily was really funny in there lol she snuck round
the back of the docs chair and opened his filing
cabinet then nicked his stephoscope (sp) :rofl:
even he thought it was funny lol :haha:

emily's 13 month jabs are on the 21st :(

last lot for a while though :happydance:

xxx​

Kay i think she wants to meet tomorrow lol tue 11th!

Jen, LO has hers coming up too, don't like the MMR, it gets them 10-14 days after IIRC x

Kay i think she wants to meet tomorrow lol tue 11th!

Jen, LO has hers coming up too, don't like the MMR, it gets them 10-14 days after IIRC x

is the 13 month one the mmr one?

best keep an eye on her afterwards
it's meant to be the worst one isn't it?

x​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"