• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Ohhhh hello :wave:

Potty Training- uhmmm nope, he sits on it and dribbled in it a while back but I'm not pushing the issue!

Livvi' potty trained !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not dry at night though!

She just did it herself!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Rach, ltns! Yeah Layla not out at night, though at times when she's weed in night she wakes crying, I know it's to do with her wee as her nappy is hot :/ I take her to wee when I go up at 10ish to empty her a bit but she wakes wet still so not even going there yet!

Hey Jac and Rach!!!
Its funny isnt it, you get over the baby stage then the weaning stage and the teething stage - and now there is potty training, deffo gonna give it a go after Cornwall as want it done before new baby gets here

Yay Sam for another girlie, I find out on Wednesday!

Wow your all having baby's! I'm a bit jealous bump envy I think. I think we're at our limit though four should b enough!

Tbh all I did was have her wonder around the house no nappy on, and leave potty around asked her where her potty was every morning so she knew where it was, and se did the rest!

We have problems out cos she won't use anything other than HER potty. And trousers seem to cause her confusion.

Best advice is don't push it! I tried to push it with my son havig a hissy fit at 2 and half and just giving up, to find come three he just did it! all in his own time and he was dry at night imediately too, to this day had three wet beds of a night and thats been due to him being ill.

Hugs to all, sorry not on much don't get much time as I type I'm panicking where Olivia is cos she's gone quiet!

hey there ladies :) Wow congrats on all the new babies :)

We havet started Layla on the potty just yet... we have one and she sits on it but doesnt do anything.. she has wee'd in it twice..
She has no idea still when she has weed or pooped yet in her nappy so i am not really pushing the point just yet..... I think she will be ready soon. We are moving in a few months so i think i will really start the potty training after we move and we are settled in.... fingers crossed she will be ready by than :)

well hello lovely ladies :kiss:

congrats on team blue melllllllly!

:happydance::happydance:

emily's potty trained, still has a nappy
on at night though but she's perfect during
the day, did it herself a few days after
she turned 2 :flower:

oh and congrats for the girlies who are
pregnant or have had another :cloud9:

Thanks!! How exciting!

See I just dont think she is ready, just becuase she crys when she had her knickers on and needs to go, we tell her to go on potty but she gets herself worked up and wont go until she has nappy on

Awww you get one of each! AS lovely as two same are, one of each would be cool too!

I know, it was slightly strange buying blue stuff - lovely tho
Sophie looks at the scan pic and says 'baby brother...'' bless her its lovely

Its weird for me its like having one of each twice :haha: I hate the 'one of each' comments though cause I always have to correct people I have 2 boys now :dohh:

I dread the potty training stage already and Daisy's only 16 months :help:

Its weird for me its like having one of each twice :haha: I hate the 'one of each' comments though cause I always have to correct people I have 2 boys now :dohh:

I dread the potty training stage already and Daisy's only 16 months :help:

:flower:

Im still dreading potty training, except I gotta do it soon lol! arghhh!!

i havent really started layla on potty training as yet. she just isnt ready yet... i dont wanna push it and make her hate it.... i have told allan that he will have to potty train Duz lol i dont know they "use" it hahahaha :)

How are you all ladies???

LOL brilliant, leave it to him

Yeah im good thanks, how are you?
Im off on me holiday tomorrow - first one since our honeymoon 4 years ago so we cant wait

congratulations girls on the sex'es :)

Avas potty training, haven't changed a poo'y bum for ages but i dont think shes ready for knickers just yet x x

Hello ladies :) how are you all??
WHATS NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahah

:) Hope your all well :)

Layla Louise is now almost 2 and a hald and Dustin is now almost 7 months and well........ we are ttc AGAIN lol :)

Who of our lovely April mummies are TTC!!!! :)

:hugs: :cuddles: :flower:

Wow I tried to find this thread the other day and couldn't for the life of me!!! How are we all! TTC again wow, how many would you like ideally hun? I always said 2 fen I do t have to change house, or share rooms, get bigger car etc!

2 weeks till due date!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"