*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Hey ladies....

Wow look out... this thread is bursting with you ladies that are preggers again :) Congrats to everyone!!! Awwwwww it is great that everyone is having more babies :)

Just on the whole pram situation.. we just have our normal pram but we also have a sling in the car at all times in case Layla gets tired we can take Dustin out of the pram and into the sling and Layla into the pram. If that makes sense? lol.. i didnt see the point in buying a new pram.. Cause it wont be long before Layla wont need to nap during the day. Plus we rairly go out on an all day shopping spree cause the cloest shopping centre (besides the local food shop) is 2 hours away.. so we dont go all that often.

Layla has adjusted to being a big sister great....She has been very gentle and very loving... She just wants to touch him and be with him all the time which is great... but i am still not turning my back on them.. incase she wants to pick him up lol.....

We are settling in great at home with the 2 under 2... a little daunting today... allan is back at work for the 1st time since bringing Dus home......
I have been up since 4am... i am already exhausted and it is only 8am hahahah. welcome to the world of sleep deprivation i guess.. makes it harder this time around cause i can't nap when he is napping cause i gotta stay awake for Missy Moo.... :D ohh well... i guess that is the new territory i have entered into lol :)

How are you coping now Allan is back at work hun?
You sound like you are all doing so well even though you are tired :hugs:

That is definitely one thing I'm not looking forward to, especially if baby doesn't move from his beloved breech position (I'm spending as much time as possible crawling around on my hands and knees) and I end up needing a section.. a crazy lively 2 year old and a newborn eeeeeek!!

xXx

Hey darl... yeah dealing with it ok lol... it has taken some getting used to and there is days where it is harder than others but im getting there :)

Layla is a good girl for me most days.. i just cant wait till Dus is immunisised so we can go to playgroup :)

i have ordered him a amber bracelet and necklase already so hoping that this will help with teething, needles and everything in between :) Has anyone else got one fr their lo's??

:hi: wow cant believe Dustin in 2 months old already - crazy!!

Love your profile piccy :) hope all is going well with you all xxx

Hi Hayley :) Thanks babe :) Same to you sweety.. yeah all is well... i guess lol having some issues with Allan but i am sure we will get there....
How are you guys?????

Hey check out how alike Layla and Dustin are at the same age :) heheheh scary!!!

Attachments

• IMGP2512-1[1].jpg
    IMGP2512-1[1].jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 5
Aww I love when siblings are so alike :cloud9: such a cute photo :D x

Thanks ladies :) It is great isnt it :)
How is everyone??? How are you and your little families doing???
Talk to me hahahahahaha i am lonely lol :(

Happy birthday all the babies that have turned 2 so far! And all the ones to come! x

Crazy isnt it lol :) i cant believe that our little ones are turning two!!!

So ladies
Potty Training!! Whos done it, whos doing it
Where the hell do you start with it all?
Sophie crys that she wants her nappy on as soon as she needs a wee - does that mean shes not ready??

We've done it. 21 months I was kinda mean but she was ready too so just went for it. If she's cryingfor nappy on she knows she needs to go I'd say which is brill. Just need to coax that wee out, it's very diff for them. Try a treat or praise or something when she goes?

Your nearly half way too!!

alex isnt ready yet, i have a potty and hes wee'd on it but if you leave him he will wee while playing with his toys and has no idea hes done it

im gonna wait a few months and try but keep the potty about so he gets the idea x

She weed in it a few weeks ago as she was running around naked and then said ooooohh weee wee, and then went, no pushing
I know she needs to go but its just getting her to do it in the potty
Did you just literally not put her in a nappy and keep asking if she needs a wee?

I know, Ill be 20 weeks on Tuesday, its flying by!! Got scan on Wednesday so ill find out if I am pink or blue!

Its diffcult to know when to do it isnt it, We are going to cornwall in 2 weeks so I m tempted to leave it until after then (its a 4 hour drive where we are) so dont wanna be sopping every half hour to see if she needs to wee or not....
arghh I dunno haha

Yeah if you know you got something like that then no point going full blown as it's a long drive. When I decided it was time I stopped nappies in day altogether. Pullups feel same as nappy so no different to them. I asked her a bit but found I was probably quite annoying lol!

Big wee times are obv bit after drinks, if I got drive to do with Layla we'll do a wee before leaving and no drinks . Little things limited here n there make journeys / shopping bit easier. Skirts and socks also brill as no changing trousers etc. I bought disposable mats to put under her in car seat or trolley and pram to just make my life easier out n about (is any accident didn't get everywhere) to be fair i think she's had more accidents since moving to the upstairs toddler room lately than she ever did, her accidents were a drip and she'd tell me. Only ever had one poo. Hope this one is as good :) though we were naughty and gave her a simple haribo sweet/grape etc everytime she went, then she'd ask less and less for her treat till it fizzled out :) Rambling now and can't think what I wrote, any more just ask x

Brill ideas there, thanks!!
I cant believe you are 23 weeks, do you know what you are having this time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->