*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Hey girlies..

I feel the same, and I haven't even started weaning yet!
I don't think they give you enough information about it..
But maybe that is just me :shrug:

xXx

i dont get it at all!!

Im just gonna carry on with what im doing, it seems to be working well

Are you meant to start them off on like a baby spoonful at first and then increase from there? How do you know when to increase the spoonfuls?!

Oh well I have another month at least before I start!

xXx

This is what i did -

i Started giving ava 1 tsp of baby rice and slowly increased till she was having 3 tsp at the same time of the day and 6oz of milk Then i started her with some brocoli and cauliflower cheese 4tsp and her milk - then upd it a little with 5 tsp of baby food and 6oz ( that was last week)

Now shes having 2-5 tsp of breckfast ceral in the morning and 6oz of milk & at lunch she has 5tsp of baby food and 6oz of milk

next week im going to giver her 6tsp of baby ceral for breckfast and her milk & for lunch 6 tsps of baby food and 2tsp of baby desert and her milk

i donno if that sounds wrong or right but it seems to be working for me

If Avas happy then t sounds fine hanny!

Jus a quick hi, I am off to the land of nod!! xxx

Im going to bed too!!

wish me luck for my weigh in tomo!! ( ill proberly talk to you all later but still wish my luck lol ) x x x

NIGHT x x

I too am going to bed.. can't believe how tired I constantly am still!
Trying to get Amelia into a routine isn't working, she still feeds all the time!!

Good luck Hanny! :flower: .. I'm actually very jealous you are going to meetings, that would be like major motivation for me but too expensive! :cry:

Na night

xXx

Hey girls i no ur all in bed but i need ur advice when ur up.....

u no me n OH have been havin probs, well he been accusin me of cheatin and i swear i havent well anyway, when he was on his way bk from army trainin he said he had been talkin to some girls wit his mates on the train and they were drunk and this girl tried huggin him, ok good he told me, then we had an arguement n fell out n he was on ma laptop proper searchin for this girl called steph and i looked in the history and he looked for her 15 times....but i didnt see this till he had gone.....he admitted to it and told me that he done it because i had pissed him off etc....but now i cant get it off my mind...

Im thinkin what else does he do wen he is pissed off, why is he accusin me so much and is it cos he doin sumthin, he told me i cant picture bein wit ne1 else but me...but is this cos he knows i've taken his crap and thinks that ill keep taking it?
Im so confused...if im honest i dont think he is cheatin but surely searchin for some chick who asked for ur number and tried huggin u is a bit suspect?
And i am soooo sick to death of the accusations of me doin stuff when im stuck here on ma own waitin for him to come back!!!

Newho thanks for readin and hope ur all ok!

Oh and thanks for all the happy birthdays girlies!!! xxx

Have a big chat, tell him if things don't change then your off to go it alone? See if a shock tactic works. Can't keep messing with you :(

Well i looked for few meteor thingies but went to sleep, saw nowt lol!

Han just increase as you think she needs? Sounds ok, and if she's happy then you know. When you want her to drink less milk (when older) swap so its solids first and milk so the milk is a top up.

:hi:

i agree shocked tactics work wonders
but you do need to sit and really chat :hugs:

and hanny i just go with her flow if she
wants more i'll give her a few spoon fuls more
somtimes she'll eat lots sometimes she wont
im just following her really

and morning ladies :hugs:
my oh cooking me a full english right now
wooooo calories :thumbup: lol

xx​

Mmmmm i would love a full english! Far too many points though!
Special K it is wooo hoooo!

https://huggies.cmail3.com/T/ViewEmail/y/823EE1AC2DF3EF2F/3DE34E683DF2CEEB9A8E73400EDACAB4

bargains!!

xx​

i love the asda boxes!
got a couple yesterday :thumbup:

still 9 packs of wipes for £6 not
bad going to tescos tomorrow
im like the bargain watcher me

and well done hanny
:happydance::happydance:
you're gonna come round one day and
i'll be asking where you've gone lol

xx​

layla had last jabs today, was horrible. 3 bloody needles. she screamed like mad, :kiss: always seems fine after them tho so that's good fingers crossed

well done han!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->