*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

emily was fine right after her last lot
hopefully layla will be too :hugs:

xx​

layla had last jabs today, was horrible. 3 bloody needles. she screamed like mad, :kiss: always seems fine after them tho so that's good fingers crossed

well done han!

aawwwwwwwwwwwwww poor layla:hugs:

Leo hasnt even had his 2nd ones yet:dohh: Im such a wimp.....I either chicken out or miss the appointment:blush:

sat in chat lol, never open it so i decided to, don't recognise any names!

layla had last jabs today, was horrible. 3 bloody needles. she screamed like mad, :kiss: always seems fine after them tho so that's good fingers crossed

well done han!

Awww Lucas had his jabs to today :cry:

Bless him, I had a bottle ready so the second he starts screaming, in it goes !

I can't believe he is nearly 4 months, just think in another 4 months it will be nearly christmas !!!

We went to see Harry Potter at the Imax today so its been a baby free few hours. Alex must have had fun at grannies, he was hard to get to sleep!

Does anyone have trouble getting lo to take the last bottle before bed?
This is the only bottle were strugglinh with and im a bit stuck as to why and what to do. Alex takes a few ozs then starts fussing so i burp him and try again but he fusses when you try to give the bottle and fusses when you take it away.
He used to be so good and take the full 7ozs but now i jsut about manage to get him to take 4ozs, OH has managed to get him to take 6/7ozs past 2 days but not without a struggle!
Any ideas girls?

Evening ladies xx

Hope you've all had nice days!! .... anyone do anything fun? x

And hugs to all the little ones that had there jabs nasty isnt it! I have the last lot for Ridley on 25th grrr ....

Ridley fusses most of the time I now realise its just cause he needs a poo because he usually ends up trumping on me !

Well done Han on the weightloss anyone else dieting and lost anything recently? xx

Im starting the weight thing properly on monday...went to the docs and told them bout wantin to and they took note of weight and will see me in few months and if goin well then can get some pills to go quicker looool yippeee! Cheaters way but hey ho i need it!

Ari had her injections yesterday and the one where she had 2 in one leg is still really red and she is narky...hopefully wont last long tho!!!

Has anyone found that bein with LO's on ur own everyday makes them not really like being around alot of people at one time.....was at my mums and had loadsa family here and ari was quite restless wasn't ure if it was cos all the bodies or just cos she still narky from injections xxx

Alex is used to lots of people, when we go to grannies the house/garden is always busy

just spent 2 hours in a&e
little madam scared the crap outta me
as soon as we got there she was all smiles :growlmad:

lol little bugger!

xx​

she seems alright now
she just scared me :(
she screamed for like an hour solid
and was all hot and sweaty
and had tears down her face bless her
she went all shakey and her breathing
went all strange as well :(

poor thing doc said just keep an
eye on her but he's no idea why it happened

:cry: xx​

I am on the Cambridge Diet now and had my first weigh in on Monday and I lost 4 half pounds in 5 days and 1 inch off my waist so pleased.... I feel lighter every day! Its just the cost but hey I am determined to reach my goal by xmas!

Jackie, Ridley was the same until recently, he would cry when to many people came near him for a few hours or until we left and I was thinking great I am never going to be able to leave him with anyone at this rate, but he seems to be getting better just got to keep him surrouned by people !

Jenny poor little un is she ok now ....? Ridley sends a hug to her x :hugs:

Hi girls....

aww Jen, glad LO is ok now hun!

Mel, I went on the lighter life diet last year....got the stuff off ebay, and I lost 1/2 stone in a week...but I felt so shit. Had to come off it after 2 weeks.

Good Luck x

she seems alright at the moment
a little clingy but she should be ok

and thankyou ladies :hugs:

xx​

I am on the Cambridge Diet now and had my first weigh in on Monday and I lost 4 half pounds in 5 days and 1 inch off my waist so pleased.... I feel lighter every day! Its just the cost but hey I am determined to reach my goal by xmas!
i did the cambridge for 14 weeks before i feel pregnant lost over 4 stone ! all back on now though, thinking of restarting slimming world!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->