*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

i know most of you have seen on facebook but heres alex christening cake i finished today!!

sat in chat lol, never open it so i decided to, don't recognise any names!
i went to come join you in chat last night, but it went all funny and wouldnt let me back on bnb all night :cry:

We went to see Harry Potter at the Imax today so its been a baby free few hours. Alex must have had fun at grannies, he was hard to get to sleep!

Does anyone have trouble getting lo to take the last bottle before bed?
This is the only bottle were strugglinh with and im a bit stuck as to why and what to do. Alex takes a few ozs then starts fussing so i burp him and try again but he fusses when you try to give the bottle and fusses when you take it away.
He used to be so good and take the full 7ozs but now i jsut about manage to get him to take 4ozs, OH has managed to get him to take 6/7ozs past 2 days but not without a struggle!
Any ideas girls?

Ava gets like that sometimes, i think there coming to that age where they just wanna be asleep and not go to bed, maybe they have asociated(sp) there last feed with going to bed, when avas like that - i give her asmuch as she can take, get her off to sleep and dream feed her - maybe you could try that?? x

i went to come join you in chat last night, but it went all funny and wouldnt let me back on bnb all night :cry:

We went to see Harry Potter at the Imax today so its been a baby free few hours. Alex must have had fun at grannies, he was hard to get to sleep!

This is the only bottle were strugglinh with and im a bit stuck as to why and what to do. Alex takes a few ozs then starts fussing so i burp him and try again but he fusses when you try to give the bottle and fusses when you take it away.
He used to be so good and take the full 7ozs but now i jsut about manage to get him to take 4ozs, OH has managed to get him to take 6/7ozs past 2 days but not without a struggle!
Any ideas girls?

Ava gets like that sometimes, i think there coming to that age where they just wanna be asleep and not go to bed, maybe they have asociated(sp) there last feed with going to bed, when avas like that - i give her asmuch as she can take, get her off to sleep and dream feed her - maybe you could try that?? x

He sleeps on his front so a bit difficult to get a bottle to him when hes asleep :lol:
I was going to try giving his bottle a little earlier, see how that goes.

My cat has been missing all night :(

Morning Ladies!!

Really fucked off this morning!
Graham has been really down the last day or so because of money and things not going right. Basically he got a job doing indian takeaway delivery driving but he has to give it up because no one wants to insure us.
Someone who was buying our car has now pulled out.
He had a clio to sell, but someone has messed around with it and when the guy came over to collect the windows didnt work so he now has to fix it again.
He went to do my friends car but didnt have a tool on him yesterday lunch but had to do it in the evening instead.

So understandably a little frustrated to say the least. So he put his status as is fed up, fucked off and really cant be arsed any more. He had a few comments and then exaplained that he seems to work and work and fuck all goes right.

Then a few hours of being with me (obviously) he then put, has now chilled out a bit and loves his beautiful wife and gorgeous baby girl lots. His ex commented on this status this morning saying:

Rebecca Topliss: come on u have nout to worry about...u have a good family, people who love you and alright you may work hard but who doesnt...try doing a 40 hour week combiined with uni work of at least 20-30 hours a week as well as a full time single mum!!! U have u easy!
remember u always have Mel....I have no one.....
See...still feel shit?? Ur one of the lucky ones

Rebecca Topliss: oh and I have it easy too....there are people with worse problems...

WTF!!!???? Does that mean Graham is not allowed to have a down day! Talk about trying to get attention for yourself! As far as I knew she doesnt not work (if she did then how the hell has she been taking her LO to playgroup Tuesday morning for the last 4 months, and I saw her in town at about 2pm the other week with her mum)

Grrr she really gets my back up! She seems to think she knows Graham better than I do when they were together for about a year when they were 17!!! NUTTER!!!

Hope Emily is ok Jen!!
Mel, I am on good old WW!
AG - Sophie used to fight her last one too, just be persistant with it, she is fine now!!

Off for a bath, back soon xxx

Any ideas girls?

He sleeps on his front so a bit difficult to get a bottle to him when hes asleep :lol:

lol ok dream feeding sounds a bit hard lol

Ohhh no :( does your cat do this very often?? x x :hugs:

i know most of you have seen on facebook but heres alex christening cake i finished today!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS AMAZING LEANNE!!!

I want one!!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

You clever girl you!:happydance:

Any ideas girls?

she doedsnt no, usually back within a few hours. We walked everywhere and no sign of her. Making a cup of tea and she was back! Shes all dusty and dry (its raining so i think she went somewhere dry for the night.

Morning Ladies!!

Really fucked off this morning!
Graham has been really down the last day or so because of money and things not going right. Basically he got a job doing indian takeaway delivery driving but he has to give it up because no one wants to insure us.
Someone who was buying our car has now pulled out.
He had a clio to sell, but someone has messed around with it and when the guy came over to collect the windows didnt work so he now has to fix it again.
He went to do my friends car but didnt have a tool on him yesterday lunch but had to do it in the evening instead.

So understandably a little frustrated to say the least. So he put his status as is fed up, fucked off and really cant be arsed any more. He had a few comments and then exaplained that he seems to work and work and fuck all goes right.

Then a few hours of being with me (obviously) he then put, has now chilled out a bit and loves his beautiful wife and gorgeous baby girl lots. His ex commented on this status this morning saying:

Rebecca Topliss: come on u have nout to worry about...u have a good family, people who love you and alright you may work hard but who doesnt...try doing a 40 hour week combiined with uni work of at least 20-30 hours a week as well as a full time single mum!!! U have u easy!
remember u always have Mel....I have no one.....
See...still feel shit?? Ur one of the lucky ones

Rebecca Topliss: oh and I have it easy too....there are people with worse problems...

WTF!!!???? Does that mean Graham is not allowed to have a down day! Talk about trying to get attention for yourself! As far as I knew she doesnt not work (if she did then how the hell has she been taking her LO to playgroup Tuesday morning for the last 4 months, and I saw her in town at about 2pm the other week with her mum)

Grrr she really gets my back up! She seems to think she knows Graham better than I do when they were together for about a year when they were 17!!! NUTTER!!!

Hope Emily is ok Jen!!
Mel, I am on good old WW!
AG - Sophie used to fight her last one too, just be persistant with it, she is fine now!!

Off for a bath, back soon xxx

if i was your OH id tell her to fuck off, evrey ones lifes are diffrent!! and by the looks of it your OH works super super hard to surport his family + your OH can have a downday when ever he wants, i bet he doesnt need to feel like hes not working hard bocs of that little girl

Any ideas girls?

she doedsnt no, usually back within a few hours. We walked everywhere and no sign of her. Making a cup of tea and she was back! Shes all dusty and dry (its raining so i think she went somewhere dry for the night.

Glad shes back - Bless her :hugs::hugs:

Exactly!! Stupid fecking idiot!
She doenst know our financial situation or what other problems we have (we dont but still)

I really want to put my status as something, but I dont know what!
Something that makes her think, oh is that about me!

Agreed!

WOnt be on much today, of round a friends and we are then walking to the park!

Melllly there's something in the air as I am in the worst mood ever for various reasons.

Jen-Hope your little monkey is much better today, wow that must have given you a fright.

PinkSnowball - that cake is FAB, well done you!! I have now done 30 sugar flowers for my friends wedding cake, 330 to go!!!!!!

erm sorry forgotten everything else I have just read but hope everyone is ok :hugs:

mornin ladies!!!!

melly i wud tell her to keep her trap shut!!!
jen hope lickle one is ok? do u have any idea what was wrong with her??

how much is that cambridge diet? xxx

doctor says he doesn't know why she did it
:shrug: just hope she doesn't do it again

woooo emily's loving her jumperoo lol
and its not as big as i thought :thumbup:
her stuffs starting to take over the house!

and my mum comes back off her holiday
tomorrow so we're out for lunch :happydance:
and i get loads of duty free ciggies :happydance:

how are we all ladies?!?
did you have words jackie?!?

xx​

yer i laid it all down to him hun, he took it well cos i had alot to say lol....and normally he wudnt listen!
he said when he comes back he will show me how much i can trust him and how he doesnt want anyone else but me! I think he is starting to realise that im not takin his crap anymore...least i hope so but only time will tell lol! xx

ive just been giving alex some baby rice rice, put some in his mouth and he sneezed it went everywhere

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->